Search results

1. A

Donor Needed

<br>Hi my name is Amber. I live in Washington State and i would be happy to help you. Let me know the details about how to be tested to see if i am a compatible match. I am a mother of four boys, two with Cf.
  2. A

Donor Needed

<br>Hi my name is Amber. I live in Washington State and i would be happy to help you. Let me know the details about how to be tested to see if i am a compatible match. I am a mother of four boys, two with Cf.
  3. A

Donor Needed

4. A

Help With Family Life and Self Motivation?

Your family wants what is best for you , you are young, and at that age I thought I knew it all to. I have two young son's with CF and I am living without them... Do your best to keep up with your treatments and care. I know how hard it is and how tired and that you get so sick of doing your...
  5. A

Your family wants what is best for you , you are young, and at that age I thought I knew it all to. I have two young son's with CF and I am living without them... Do your best to keep up with your treatments and care. I know how hard it is and how tired and that you get so sick of doing your...
  6. A

7. A

prayer request for Nicole Pisani Frame

<br>Nicole and her family will be in my thought's and prayer's. God bless
  8. A

9. A

10. A

Best Places to Live for CF kids

I would have to agree. I have two boy's with CF. The majority of my 13yr old son's life he grew up in Southern California and had less severe issue's. Once we moved to Oregon my son began to have regular hospitalizations etc. We plan to move back to Southern California and hopefully this will...
  11. A

I would have to agree. I have two boy's with CF. The majority of my 13yr old son's life he grew up in Southern California and had less severe issue's. Once we moved to Oregon my son began to have regular hospitalizations etc. We plan to move back to Southern California and hopefully this will...
  12. A