Search results

1. A

Wisdom teeth extraction

I was able to have my teeth extracted in the surgeons office. I actually had 6 teeth extracted at 1 visit in preparation for braces. They may just want to take precaution in case of an emergency which I actually had not thought about when I had mine pulled. Then again, they didn't seem too...
  2. A

IVF - CF Female

Hey there. I am also curious about this. I am 28 and am fairly healthy however, cannot get pregnant naturally. After 2 failed IUIs I sought a 2nd opinion from a new RE and they are suggesting IVF. He mentioned that with my CF we will need to make sure every t is crossed and every I is dotted. I...
  3. A

IUI Sucess on 1st try?

Rebecca, I'm so sorry to hear that. Have the Drs given you any feedback or any further treatment options. When you did the IUI were you on clomid as well?
  4. A

IUI Sucess on 1st try?

Cheerful... did you do natural IUI or were you placed on meds?
  5. A

IUI Sucess on 1st try?

Guess ill respond to my own post since no one else has .... lol
  6. A

IUI Sucess on 1st try?

My Husband and I have just finished our testing with our RE and he has suggested IUI as a treatment plan. We've been ttc for 2 years now and he has low morphology and of course with my CF, I have thick cm. We'll start our 1st IUI cycle next month. Has anyone done IUI with success on the 1st try?
  7. A

Iui

Has anyone tried IUI? My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years now with no luck. I saw a reproductive endocrinologist and they suggested we try IUI. My husband is not a carrier of the CF gene
  8. A

High Risk OB

Can anyone recommend a High Risk OB in the Clermont/Orlando area?
  9. A

Any Good CF Doctors in Florida?

I'm currently a pt at Shands of UF in Gainesville and I really like it there. I moved to the Clermont area over a year ago and thought about switching to the clinic in Orlando just because it made more sense with travel. However, I'm very comfortable at Shands and do not want to change. The...
  10. A

Any Good CF Doctors in Florida?

I'm currently a pt at Shands of UF in Gainesville and I really like it there. I moved to the Clermont area over a year ago and thought about switching to the clinic in Orlando just because it made more sense with travel. However, I'm very comfortable at Shands and do not want to change. The...
  11. A

Are you pregnant?

For those of you who have had your baby, how was the delivery? Did you have a C-Section or deliver naturally?
  12. A

Weight Gain

Thanks for all your feedback guys!! I have been eating non-stop and drinking ensure along with carnation instant breakfast and Nutrament. I've never been one to exercise but I'm willing to try it.
  13. A

Weight Gain

Thanks for all your feedback guys!! I have been eating non-stop and drinking ensure along with carnation instant breakfast and Nutrament. I've never been one to exercise but I'm willing to try it.
  14. A

Weight Gain

I am 26 years old and have recently had a lot of trouble maintaining my weight. I have alwaysbeenpetite and havebeen in the 120lb range for as long as I can remember.I had 6 teeth pulled in October and attributed that to losing 4lbs. Well...it's now January and I am struggling to not only gain...
  15. A

Weight Gain

I am 26 years old and have recently had a lot of trouble maintaining my weight. I have alwaysbeenpetite and havebeen in the 120lb range for as long as I can remember.I had 6 teeth pulled in October and attributed that to losing 4lbs. Well...it's now January and I am struggling to not only gain...
  16. A

Probiotic

Does anyone use a probiotic regularly? I have the Flu...for the very first time and am reading about how probiotics can help.
  17. A

Probiotic

Does anyone use a probiotic regularly? I have the Flu...for the very first time and am reading about how probiotics can help.
  18. A

Lung Function

Hi all! I went to my CF Clinic appointment this past Wednesday and finally got the answer I wanted in regards to my Lung Function. I was told that my FEV 1 was at 60%. My Dr told me that this was "okay". I felt a little discouraged... help!
  19. A

Lung Function

Hi all! I went to my CF Clinic appointment this past Wednesday and finally got the answer I wanted in regards to my Lung Function. I was told that my FEV 1 was at 60%. My Dr told me that this was "okay". I felt a little discouraged... help!
  20. A

Lung Function