Search results

1. A

IUI Sucess on 1st try?

My Husband and I have just finished our testing with our RE and he has suggested IUI as a treatment plan. We've been ttc for 2 years now and he has low morphology and of course with my CF, I have thick cm. We'll start our 1st IUI cycle next month. Has anyone done IUI with success on the 1st try?
  2. A

Iui

Has anyone tried IUI? My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years now with no luck. I saw a reproductive endocrinologist and they suggested we try IUI. My husband is not a carrier of the CF gene
  3. A

High Risk OB

Can anyone recommend a High Risk OB in the Clermont/Orlando area?
  4. A

Weight Gain

I am 26 years old and have recently had a lot of trouble maintaining my weight. I have alwaysbeenpetite and havebeen in the 120lb range for as long as I can remember.I had 6 teeth pulled in October and attributed that to losing 4lbs. Well...it's now January and I am struggling to not only gain...
  5. A

Probiotic

Does anyone use a probiotic regularly? I have the Flu...for the very first time and am reading about how probiotics can help.
  6. A

Lung Function

Hi all! I went to my CF Clinic appointment this past Wednesday and finally got the answer I wanted in regards to my Lung Function. I was told that my FEV 1 was at 60%. My Dr told me that this was "okay". I felt a little discouraged... help!
  7. A

Gastrointestional

So.. this may be an embarrassing question for some, but as us CFers now, it is also a big part in some our daily lives. Anyone having issues with chronic constipation and if so, how are you managing it?
  8. A

Nebulizers

<P>Does anyone have any suggestions on which type of nebulizer is the best to use? I have two that I use interchangeably and they are getting tired. I've been checking out these portable nebulizers..they seem pricey (my insurance does not cover medical equip), are they worth the money?</P>
  9. A

Are you pregnant?

Anyone on here DDF508 and pregnant?
  10. A

FEV1

I keep seeing everyone on here posting their FEV. How do I find out what mine is? I keep a copy of the PFT results after every appt and I'm just not sure what to look for. HELP! <STRONG></STRONG>
  11. A

Fertility

Has anyone used the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor? And if so, any success?
  12. A

Lung Function

I keep seeing everyone on here posting their FEV. How do I find out what mine is? I keep a copy of the PFT results after every appt and I'm just not sure what to look for. HELP!
  13. A

Weight Gain

I was just wondering how everyone on here manages their weight. I have always been petite and run between 120 - 125 lbs. I'm noticing as I get older it is harder to maintain my weight. My insurance does not cover Scandi shakes so I just try my best as far as eating the right stuff and eating...