Search results

1. M

Confused! Son newly diagnosed

<br>I am so sorry you are going through this as well. The enzymes have helped my son begin to gain weight as well which I am thankful for. I have read that keeping a healthier weight helps the child be healthier. I recently spoke with my sons pulmonologist and he said a negative sweat test does...
  2. M

<br>I am so sorry you are going through this as well. The enzymes have helped my son begin to gain weight as well which I am thankful for. I have read that keeping a healthier weight helps the child be healthier. I recently spoke with my sons pulmonologist and he said a negative sweat test does...
  3. M

<p><br>I am so sorry you are going through this as well. The enzymes have helped my son begin to gain weight as well which I am thankful for. I have read that keeping a healthier weight helps the child be healthier. <p>I recently spoke with my sons pulmonologist and he said a negative sweat test...
  4. M

A WWYD

<br>Ok I am still new to learning all of this as it has been less that two months since our diagnosis. Are you saying that CF can occur from only one mutation? Does that mean both parents have the SAME mutation? Or that only one parent presented the gene and the child still has CF? I thought if...
  5. M

A WWYD

<br>Ok I am still new to learning all of this as it has been less that two months since our diagnosis. Are you saying that CF can occur from only one mutation? Does that mean both parents have the SAME mutation? Or that only one parent presented the gene and the child still has CF? I thought if...
  6. M

A WWYD

<p><br>Ok I am still new to learning all of this as it has been less that two months since our diagnosis. Are you saying that CF can occur from only one mutation? Does that mean both parents have the SAME mutation? Or that only one parent presented the gene and the child still has CF? I thought...
  7. M

<br>What is the difference between panel and seqencing test? I am so CONFUSED! Does it take both to locate the gene? Is one better than the other? I am emailing the CF clinic immediately to try and find out exactly, but wanted more info. prior. Thanks for everyone's help so far. I would be going...
  8. M

<br>What is the difference between panel and seqencing test? I am so CONFUSED! Does it take both to locate the gene? Is one better than the other? I am emailing the CF clinic immediately to try and find out exactly, but wanted more info. prior. Thanks for everyone's help so far. I would be going...
  9. M

<p><br>What is the difference between panel and seqencing test? I am so CONFUSED! Does it take both to locate the gene? Is one better than the other? I am emailing the CF clinic immediately to try and find out exactly, but wanted more info. prior. <p>Thanks for everyone's help so far. I would be...
  10. M

<br>My son is being seen at the Temple Pediatric Clinic in Texas. I was under the impression that they are a recognized CF clinic. How do I find out? I am sure he has this disease as all the research I have done indicates he does even though I am still in denial. Denial or not we are still...
  11. M

<br>My son is being seen at the Temple Pediatric Clinic in Texas. I was under the impression that they are a recognized CF clinic. How do I find out? I am sure he has this disease as all the research I have doneindicates he does even though I am still in denial. Denial or not we are still...
  12. M

<p><br>My son is being seen at the Temple Pediatric Clinic in Texas. I was under the impression that they are a recognized CF clinic. How do I find out? I am sure he has this disease as all the research I have doneindicates he does even though I am still in denial. Denial or not we are still...
  13. M

<br>My son is being seen at the Temple Pediatric Clinic in Texas. I was under the impression that they are a recognized CF clinic. How do I find out? I am sure he has this disease as all the research I have done indicates he does even though I am still in denial. Denial or not we are still...
  14. M

<br>My son is being seen at the Temple Pediatric Clinic in Texas. I was under the impression that they are a recognized CF clinic. How do I find out? I am sure he has this disease as all the research I have doneindicates he does even though I am still in denial. Denial or not we are still...
  15. M

<p><br>My son is being seen at the Temple Pediatric Clinic in Texas. I was under the impression that they are a recognized CF clinic. How do I find out? I am sure he has this disease as all the research I have doneindicates he does even though I am still in denial. Denial or not we are still...
  16. M

17. M

18. M

19. M

Sinus infections and antibiotics

<br>I too have been wondering about this. My son has CF and has had allergy testing as has his two sisters that do not have cf. They are all allergic to the same things give or take one or two. The allergist is recommending allergy shots to help. He says with my cf son it will help tons with the...
  20. M

Sinus infections and antibiotics

<br>I too have been wondering about this. My son has CF and has had allergy testing as has his two sisters that do not have cf. They are all allergic to the same things give or take one or two. The allergist is recommending allergy shots to help. He says with my cf son it will help tons with the...