Search results

1. H

Waaaaahoooooo

Hailey got approved for diasbility. She has medicaid effective today. I need to thank all of the tobacco users of Colorado. The new tobacco tax went to funding for medicaid for children with disabilities. When we applied last year we were told there was a 5 yr waiting list. Thanks to the...
  2. H

How long....

How long does a TOBI treatment take? How long does it normally take to finish? For Hailey it seems to take forever. This is all new to us so I was just wondering. Thanks
  3. H

What is your copay on TOBI?

I was just curious as to what everyone's insurance makes them pay for thier TOBI? Mine is makining me pay 10% for Hailey's. So that not too bad but for TOBI that is $200. Is that about what everyone else pays?
  4. H

Moved up on the Medicaid waiting list!!!!

I just got a phone call yesterday that Hailey has moved up on the waiting list from 491 to the 30's. If all goes well she should have medicaid beginning this summer till she is 18. Here in CO they passed a new tobacco tax and the extra tax goes towards the program we are trying to get Hailey...
  5. H

Jenniferrp!!!

I have been wondering how Andrew is? I'm sure a lot of people are thinking of him. I think of you daily and pray for him every night. Leeann
  6. H

Reptiles?

I posted this on the adults board too. Does anyone have reptiles? (snakes, frogs, turtles) My 7 year old was wanting a snake and our 3 yr old wants a frog. I wasn't sure if it would be a problem. I asked the dr and they weren't sure and said to ask around and they would check into it. Thanks.
  7. H

Antibiotics?

Antibiotics When you or your child are sick how long are you on antibiotics? Hailey has a nasty cough and they want her to take them for 3 weeks. I was just wondering if this is the norm for everyone. Thanks.
  8. H

What is the name of the vest?

[No message]