Search results

1. S

Portable Nebulizers

Your understanding about eflow rapid snd Pulmozyme is not correct. FDA approwed eflow for use with P. You should check what kind of informations you are sharing. https://www.pulmozyme.com/patient/pulmozyme-dosing-nebulizer-use.html
  2. S

we need vest for 3y old girl

Thx for answering. But I have to admit that I don't know what it is and how it's work. Pls.can you exoplain me how you use it and is it something better of manual CPT?
  3. S

Thx for answering. But I have to admit that I don't know what it is and how it's work. Pls.can you exoplain me how you use it and is it something better of manual CPT?
  4. S

Unfortunatelly...till today no one has written good news. am still hoping that somewhere there is someone who can send us old vest suni
  5. S

Unfortunatelly...till today no one has written good news. am still hoping that somewhere there is someone who can send us old vest suni
  6. S

<P><SPAN id=result_box lang=en closure_uid_xdylud="1450" Pc="null" a="undefined" c="4"><SPAN class=hps closure_uid_xdylud="5478" Pc="null">My</SPAN> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_xdylud="5479" Pc="null">little girl</SPAN> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_xdylud="5480" Pc="null">3 years old</SPAN>have...
  7. S

<P><SPAN id=result_box lang=en closure_uid_xdylud="1450" Pc="null" a="undefined" c="4"><SPAN class=hps closure_uid_xdylud="5478" Pc="null">My</SPAN> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_xdylud="5479" Pc="null">little girl</SPAN> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_xdylud="5480" Pc="null">3 years old</SPAN>have...
  8. S

Did you notice cold hands?

<P>GNM = German New Medicine</P> <P></P> <P><STRONG>German New Medicine offers a </STRONG><A class=rvts76 href="http://learninggnm.com/documents/thirdlaw.html" target=_top><STRONG><U><FONT color=#0066cc>complete scientific system</FONT></U></STRONG></A><SPAN class=rvts72><STRONG> based on...
  9. S

<P>GNM = German New Medicine</P> <P></P> <P><STRONG>German New Medicine offers a </STRONG><A class=rvts76 href="http://learninggnm.com/documents/thirdlaw.html" target=_top><STRONG><U><FONT color=#0066cc>complete scientific system</FONT></U></STRONG></A><SPAN class=rvts72><STRONG> based on...
  10. S

11. S

I have notice that my doughter with CF(3 year old ) always have cold hands when she is jumping or running...or doing something why she<SPAN id=result_box lang=en class=short_text c="4" closure_uid_mf5bjr="220" rc="null" a="undefined"> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_mf5bjr="206" rc="null">must...
  12. S

I have notice that my doughter with CF(3 year old ) always have cold hands when she is jumping or running...or doing something why she<SPAN id=result_box lang=en class=short_text c="4" closure_uid_mf5bjr="220" rc="null" a="undefined"> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_mf5bjr="206" rc="null">must...
  13. S

14. S

Did you notice cold hands???

<P>I have notice that my doughter with CF(3 year old ) always have cold hands when she is jumping or running...or doing something why she<SPAN id=result_box lang=en class=short_text c="4" closure_uid_mf5bjr="220" rc="null" a="undefined"> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_mf5bjr="206" rc="null">must...
  15. S

<P>I have notice that my doughter with CF(3 year old ) always have cold hands when she is jumping or running...or doing something why she<SPAN id=result_box lang=en class=short_text c="4" closure_uid_mf5bjr="220" rc="null" a="undefined"> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_mf5bjr="206" rc="null">must...
  16. S

17. S

second opinion about treatment

<P>dear,</P> <P>thank you very much for sending me this suporting words...first of all I have to mentioned that we are living in Croatia (Europe). In our country we have only 130 patients with c.f. and doctors don't have so big experience like in some other countries. We don't have any...
  18. S

<P>dear,</P> <P>thank you very much for sending me this suporting words...first of all I have to mentioned that we are living in Croatia (Europe). In our country we have only 130 patients with c.f. and doctors don't have so big experience like in some other countries. We don't have any...
  19. S

<P><BR>dear,</P> <P>thank you very much for sending me this suporting words...first of all I have to mentioned that we are living in Croatia (Europe). In our country we have only 130 patients with c.f. and doctors don't have so big experience like in some other countries. We don't have any...
  20. S

<P><SPAN id=result_box lang=en a="undefined" c="4" closure_uid_gr4ef2="10452" Tc="null"><SPAN class=hps closure_uid_gr4ef2="10372" Tc="null">Hello, I</SPAN> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_gr4ef2="10373" Tc="null">am a mother of</SPAN> <SPAN class=hps closure_uid_gr4ef2="10374" Tc="null">three...