Search results

1. K

Georgia Wildfires

I live in Blackshear, Georgia. I live about 12 miles from where the fire started (Waycross). It has been bad here. We have a lot of days of smoke from the fire. Some days so bad your could not see two car lengths in front of you. I just keep my son indoors when it is bad. The school is kind...
  2. K

Georgia Wildfires

I live in Blackshear, Georgia. I live about 12 miles from where the fire started (Waycross). It has been bad here. We have a lot of days of smoke from the fire. Some days so bad your could not see two car lengths in front of you. I just keep my son indoors when it is bad. The school is kind...
  3. K

Georgia Wildfires

4. K

Karismom needs our prayers

Here hoping for peace for your family during this trying time. I am praying for you and all your family for what lies ahead. May God Bless your family with peace and understanding for you, your daughter and granddaughter. She is lucky to have a mother like you there for her and for her daughter.
  5. K

Here hoping for peace for your family during this trying time. I am praying for you and all your family for what lies ahead. May God Bless your family with peace and understanding for you, your daughter and granddaughter. She is lucky to have a mother like you there for her and for her daughter.
  6. K

7. K

Clinic visit precautions

I have to say being my son is 14 we don't have to worry about him touching anything much. Also our cf clinic upon arrival gives them each a goodie bag. It has purell, klennex, and a mask for him to wear. They have also just decided that upon our yearly check ups to bring in all his nebs and vest...
  8. K

Clinic visit precautions

I have to say being my son is 14 we don't have to worry about him touching anything much. Also our cf clinic upon arrival gives them each a goodie bag. It has purell, klennex, and a mask for him to wear. They have also just decided that upon our yearly check ups to bring in all his nebs and vest...
  9. K

Clinic visit precautions

10. K

whats your fev1 ?

Hi my son just turned 14. With lots of hard work his up to 85% right now as of May 1st. It changes constantly though. The lowest being 61%.
  11. K

whats your fev1 ?

Hi my son just turned 14. With lots of hard work his up to 85% right now as of May 1st. It changes constantly though. The lowest being 61%.
  12. K

whats your fev1 ?

13. K

MRSA

My son has had no luck getting rid of msra. he has cultured it at every visit for the last two years. So I am not sure if some will ever get rid of it. I boil his neb's after every use. We have none around our town that has cf so we are lucky there.
  14. K

MRSA

My son has had no luck getting rid of msra. he has cultured it at every visit for the last two years. So I am not sure if some will ever get rid of it. I boil his neb's after every use. We have none around our town that has cf so we are lucky there.
  15. K

MRSA

16. K

G-Tube?

Hey there. My son had a feeding tube put in Jan of 2006. He was twelve at the time and only weighed 65lbs. No matter what we tried we couldn't get him to gain weight. The feeding tube has been a blessing. He is up to 90lbs. I have found a new snack he really enjoys. Chocolate pudding. Instead of...
  17. K

G-Tube?

Hey there. My son had a feeding tube put in Jan of 2006. He was twelve at the time and only weighed 65lbs. No matter what we tried we couldn't get him to gain weight. The feeding tube has been a blessing. He is up to 90lbs. I have found a new snack he really enjoys. Chocolate pudding. Instead of...
  18. K

G-Tube?

19. K

HELP IM LOST WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE

Hi there I was recently thinking about changing jobs. I looked into a job as a medical transcripitionist. You can take classes on line and get your degree. The job is in demand. It pays pretty good and best of all you have option of working at home or in a doctors office. With kids at home is...
  20. K

HELP IM LOST WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE

Hi there I was recently thinking about changing jobs. I looked into a job as a medical transcripitionist. You can take classes on line and get your degree. The job is in demand. It pays pretty good and best of all you have option of working at home or in a doctors office. With kids at home is...