Search results

1. K

Need help with getting son to take his medicines

My son Eric age 13 (will be 14 May 4) has been definant about taking his medicne for the last year but the last few months have been crazy. His last appt to the cf doctor was Sept 13. We go back to the dr on Dec 13. A little bit background may help. He was diagnosed at age 9 almost 10. He has...
  2. K

Finally Good News

I have posted on here a few times about the trouble I have been having with my son and him not wanting to do his breathing treatments. We only found out he had cf in Nov of 2003. Anyway we had an apt. today for a checkup and everything went good. For those of you who don't know in Aug of last...
  3. K

Cf Foundation

A family friend who just opened up a daycare here recently was contacted by the cf foundation about doing a fundraiser. At first she denied and then they called back. Long story short she decided to do it and contacted me about doing it in honor of my son Eric. We did a mini walk through our...
  4. K

Question concerning gallbladder problems

As a mother of a child of cf I want to ask what else is going to happen. My son started having really bad pain on his right side. I know it has to be pretty bad because he never complains for fear of being hospialized. I carried him to his reg. doctor today because of the fact his cf doctor is 4...
  5. K

cfrd question

I was just wondering for those of you that have already been diagnosed with cfrd what did your blood sugar numbets look like? My son has been having problems with his blood sugar going up. Last Oct. when he was in the hospital they noticed his sugar was up and we took away juice and sugary...
  6. K

About my son Eric @Question about Gene Types

Hi There, I am so glad I found this website because being fairly new as a mom who has a child with Cf there is still a lot of questions I have. I thank everyone who logs on because I have learned alot from reading. I have replied to a few topics Just to let everyone know my name is Kandi and...