Search results

1. S

Breo

Those of you who have a lot of lung damage might want to look into Breo. I have started going to a pulmunologist and he has put me on Breo. It has really helped, at least for now. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks but my O2 levels have gone up by 3-4 %. That makes a big difference when...
  2. S

Stem Cell Therapy- Has anybody done it or know anyone who has?

I have been doing research on this for several years but have not talked to anyone who has done it. It sounds like it might work but it might also be a scam.
  3. S

What year were you diagnosed?

I know there are older people in this group, I'm one of them. At least in this group I can say I'm pretty old. But I would like to hear the stories of what treatments and advice was given to you when you were first diagnosed. I was diagnosed in 1963 after being in the hospital for the first time...
  4. S

How big are your lungs?

I have been wondering about this for a while but never had access to a group of CF'rs before. My lungs, while they don't work very well any more, are a good 2 to 3 inches longer than they normaly would be. I finally got worried about having to have all my X-Rays done twice so now I tell them...
  5. S

azithromycin

I don't know if everyone but me already knew this but will put it out there anyway, it might help somebody. I recently went to see the doctor and was asking about trying to get a recent flair up under control. We decided to go to a daily dose of Axuthromycin when she explained to me that...