Search results

1. B

Inhaled glutathione

Inhaled glutathione.....how many times a day do you use it? When in the daily routines do you use it? During vest? Immediately after vest? Where in the list of other inhaled Meds does it find the greatest benefit in your experiences?
  2. B

Trying to rid PA!

Our 6yo is still positive for PA. Since PA dx in Jan, we have done 11weeks of Tobi. Then went gluten free, dairy free, nearly sugar free, and 2weeks of inhaled colloidal silver. Also started glutathione, magnesium, and NAC during this time. Results came back today that she is still positive...
  3. B

Alternatives for treating Pseudo in my littlest one!

Age....how often is the glutathione? 1x day? 2x day? We started inhaled and oral glutathione 1x day almost a month ago. NAC once daily too. We've gone gluten free, dairy free, and trying hard to do sugar free.
  4. B

Age....how often is the glutathione? 1x day? 2x day? We started inhaled and oral glutathione 1x day almost a month ago. NAC once daily too. We've gone gluten free, dairy free, and trying hard to do sugar free.
  5. B

Microcyn???? Mucolyxir???

I've been reading a lot info on Microcyn? But I'm finding old data. Anyone currently using it? Please share the good and the bad. I'm aiming to get the PA out of my 6yo. Also, any current thoughts on mucolyxir. Again the threads and info I am finding is not recent. Any insight is appreciated.
  6. B

Microcyn???? Mucolyxir???

I've been reading a lot info on Microcyn? But I'm finding old data. Anyone currently using it? Please share the good and the bad. I'm aiming to get the PA out of my 6yo. Also, any current thoughts on mucolyxir. Again the threads and info I am finding is not recent. Any insight is appreciated.
  7. B

My youngest w/ cf (we have 2 with cf) has recently tested postive for pseudo. 28 days of inhaed Tobi and she is still positive. Dr. has prescribed 3 CONTINUOUS months of inhaled Tobi to combat. What better options are out there? Inhaled Hydrogen Peroxide? Help please!
  8. B

My youngest w/ cf (we have 2 with cf) has recently tested postive for pseudo. 28 days of inhaed Tobi and she is still positive. Dr. has prescribed 3 CONTINUOUS months of inhaled Tobi to combat. What better options are out there? Inhaled Hydrogen Peroxide? Help please!