Search results

1. J

Adults with CF what are your jobs?

I got my degree in secondary education. Working in high school is nice because there are many breaks built into the school year that allow me to schedule doctor's appointments, or should the need arise, a hospital stay. The insurance is also good, and every community needs teachers. The down...
  2. J

Need ideas for exercise

Is the bleeding related to increased heart rate or dry air. I used to live in Ohio and when I would exercise outside in the winter I sometimes got chest pains from the dry air. If you did weight based exercises it might not raise your heart rate as high as aerobic exercise and if you did it...
  3. J

How long before eating should one take enzymes?

When I was younger, my pediatrician told me to take my enzymes at the beginning of the meal. Recently, my doctor told me I should try taking them in the middle of the meal. I started taking them in the middle but didn't notice any real change. I think the real key is just to make sure you...
  4. J

When I was younger, my pediatrician told me to take my enzymes at the beginning of the meal. Recently, my doctor told me I should try taking them in the middle of the meal. I started taking them in the middle but didn't notice any real change. I think the real key is just to make sure you...
  5. J