Search results

1. U

My experience inhaling ozone gas bubbled thru olive oil to eliminate lung infection

A great book for the layperson that dispels many of the concerns about ozone is "Flood Your Body with Oxygen" by Ed McCabe. I can assure you that hemoglobin is not oxidized during autohemotherapy. My understanding is that healthy cells have antioxidant enzymes in their cell membranes including...
  2. U

Cf and kidney stones

I have found that drinking freshly squeezed lemon juice breaks up the kidney stone within a week's time. If this happens again, try taking 2 tbsp of olive oil (coats ureter so not so painful), and several tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice several times a day. I found this recipe on...
  3. U

My experience inhaling ozone gas bubbled thru olive oil to eliminate lung infection

I know this post will be controversial but of all the natural methods I have tried to eliminate a chronic low grade lung infection, this one has worked the best. For the past 3 months or so I have had a chronic low grade lung infection. First some background though. After being on TOBI for...
  4. U

Anybody ever use a Rife Machine

As usual I have been researching alternative therapies for chronic fatigue and CF,and came across a documentary about the Rife machine. Here is the youtube link: http://youtu.be/9X-26MI9gZ0 Why I am interested in this treatment is that Rife found that by emitting electromagnetic energy at...
  5. U

Intravenous Ozone has greatly helped my sinusitis

I actually have not submitted any claims to my insurance yet. I will update the post when I find out how much if any thing it will cover.
  6. U

Intravenous Ozone has greatly helped my sinusitis

I just wanted to let people know about intravenous ozone therapy. The technique I was treated with is called major autohemotherapy and involves drawing about 200cc of blood from a vein, injecting it with ozone and reintroducing it to the body via an IV drip. I have had 2 treatments so far, and...
  7. U

Vitamin D

Havoc, I just came across this post, since I started dosing myself with 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 on Sunday.  If you remember I was complaining about fatigue that had been ongoing for years.  I am noticing I have more energy since I starting take the Vitamin D.  I need to check with my doc to see...
  8. U

Vitamin D

Havoc, I just came across this post, since I started dosing myself with 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 on Sunday. If you remember I was complaining about fatigue that had been ongoing for years. I am noticing I have more energy since I starting take the Vitamin D. I need to check with my doc to see what...
  9. U

Vitamin D

Havoc, I just came across this post, since I started dosing myself with 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 on Sunday. If you remember I was complaining about fatigue that had been ongoing for years. I am noticing I have more energy since I starting take the Vitamin D. I need to check with my doc to see what...
  10. U

Eating 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds per day reduced my inflammation

The strains of the cannabis sativa plant that is used for hemp food products contains only trace amounts of THC if any at all.  I have felt no "high" effects.  I know omega 3 reduces inflammation, so my guess is the high concentration of it is what is producing the beneficial effect.  I was able...
  11. U

Eating 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds per day reduced my inflammation

I bought manitoba harvest hemp seeds last Saturday and have taken 2 tablespoons of seeds 2x a day for the past week.  I have noticed a substantial decrease in chest tightness and asthma symptoms.  I am also noticing improved exercise stamina.  These seeds have the ideal ratio of omega6 to omega...
  12. U

Positive Experience with TheraNaturals L-Glutathione Plus

I have been taking TheraNaturals L-Glutathione Plus for about 2 weeks now and have noticed several benefits.  I nebulize 2 pills in 5mL of distilled water 2x a day.  I started taking it when I had a respiratory tract infection that cipro and prednisone would not clear up.  I was having a very...
  13. U

I have been taking TheraNaturals L-Glutathione Plus for about 2 weeks now and have noticed several benefits. I nebulize 2 pills in 5mL of distilled water 2x a day. I started taking it when I had a respiratory tract infection that cipro and prednisone would not clear up. I was having a very...
  14. U

<p>I have been taking TheraNaturals L-Glutathione Plus for about 2 weeks now and have noticed several benefits. I nebulize 2 pills in 5mL of distilled water 2x a day. I started taking it when I had a respiratory tract infection that cipro and prednisone would not clear up. I was having a very...
  15. U

29M, Low RBC, Hematocrit, and Hemoglobin Levels and Fatigued

No, unfortunately they haven't.  The family doctor I see, not being that familiar with CF immediately jumped the gun and thought it was stress or depression.  I have been suffering from it for 5 years, in periods with and without stress.  I would be willing to try an antidepressant to see if...
  16. U

No, unfortunately they haven't. The family doctor I see, not being that familiar with CF immediately jumped the gun and thought it was stress or depression. I have been suffering from it for 5 years, in periods with and without stress. I would be willing to try an antidepressant to see if there...
  17. U

<p>No, unfortunately they haven't. The family doctor I see, not being that familiar with CF immediately jumped the gun and thought it was stress or depression. I have been suffering from it for 5 years, in periods with and without stress. I would be willing to try an antidepressant to see if...
  18. U

My pulse-ox is usually 98-99% so don't think that is the problem. My sleep study last June showed my oxygen levels were normal, above 90 percent while sleeping, but I do wonder just as an experiment if sleeping with oxygen would improve my energy.
  19. U

My pulse-ox is usually 98-99% so don't think that is the problem. My sleep study last June showed my oxygen levels were normal, above 90 percent while sleeping, but I do wonder just as an experiment if sleeping with oxygen would improve my energy.
  20. U