Search results

1. U

My experience inhaling ozone gas bubbled thru olive oil to eliminate lung infection

I know this post will be controversial but of all the natural methods I have tried to eliminate a chronic low grade lung infection, this one has worked the best. For the past 3 months or so I have had a chronic low grade lung infection. First some background though. After being on TOBI for...
  2. U

Anybody ever use a Rife Machine

As usual I have been researching alternative therapies for chronic fatigue and CF,and came across a documentary about the Rife machine. Here is the youtube link: http://youtu.be/9X-26MI9gZ0 Why I am interested in this treatment is that Rife found that by emitting electromagnetic energy at...
  3. U

Intravenous Ozone has greatly helped my sinusitis

I just wanted to let people know about intravenous ozone therapy. The technique I was treated with is called major autohemotherapy and involves drawing about 200cc of blood from a vein, injecting it with ozone and reintroducing it to the body via an IV drip. I have had 2 treatments so far, and...
  4. U

Eating 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds per day reduced my inflammation

I bought manitoba harvest hemp seeds last Saturday and have taken 2 tablespoons of seeds 2x a day for the past week.  I have noticed a substantial decrease in chest tightness and asthma symptoms.  I am also noticing improved exercise stamina.  These seeds have the ideal ratio of omega6 to omega...
  5. U

Positive Experience with TheraNaturals L-Glutathione Plus

I have been taking TheraNaturals L-Glutathione Plus for about 2 weeks now and have noticed several benefits.  I nebulize 2 pills in 5mL of distilled water 2x a day.  I started taking it when I had a respiratory tract infection that cipro and prednisone would not clear up.  I was having a very...
  6. U

29M, Low RBC, Hematocrit, and Hemoglobin Levels and Fatigued

I am a 29m with CF. I have good lung function, FEV1 around 90 percent and normal sugar levels. I have suffered from severe fatigue for about 5 years now. I was treated for mild sleep apnea even having a surgery to correct a slightly deviated septum. Last June I had a sleep study and it showed no...
  7. U

Low RBC, Hematocrit, and Hemoglobin Levels and Fatigued

I am a 29m with CF. I have good lung function, FEV1 around 90 percent and normal sugar levels. I have suffered from severe fatigue for about 5 years now. I was treated for mild sleep apnea even having a surgery to correct a slightly deviated septum. Last June I had a sleep study and it...
  8. U

bad chest tightness when in college buildings

For quite a few years now, I have had some type of asthmatic reaction when I walk into certain buildings. I am attending school right now and every time I enter the school buildings, my airways constrict and I can hardly breathe, without coughing alot. Usually about 20 minutes after I leave...
  9. U

Tightness in my chest

I am a 22 m wcf, and every summer seem to develop severe chest tightness. I know I am not sick, and believe it is because of inflammation. My doctor has put me on zithromax 3 times a week before, to see if that could help, but it doesn't. Also I have taken ibuprofen which helps a little bit...