Search results

1. L

Hairgirls obituary

ROSHELLE ASHCROFT EVANS 1980-2008 Roshelle Leigh Ashcroft Evans, was born March 25, 1980, at Ft. Meade, MD to Robert L. Ashcroft and Shelley Ross Ashcroft. She married Jeremy Earl Evans, Oct. 12, 2002, Jordan River LDS Temple, South Jordan, Utah. Roshelle died Aug. 6, 2008, Salt Lake City, Utah...
  2. L

ideas for hospital?

So I can't count the number of times that I have been in the hospital, but for some reason this time seems to be a bit different. I am soooooo bored already. Usually I am pretty content for the first week but no such luck. I think maybe it is because I feel pretty good rather than coming in...
  3. L

Confused about EFlow

I met with my doctor yesterday and I asked about the eflow. They said that it was only used with certain medications and that if you got one you had to get your aerosols through the specific company and that this company mixes there own meds. They also said that someone had died using colistin...
  4. L

Needing the CF forum

I have found myself on the forum a lot more since finding out about Debbie. I don't know why, sometimes I am wondering if I am trying to find some clarity in all of this craziness or just to find some support in my insanity as of late. I can't stop thinking about her and what a wonderful...
  5. L

I found this very fitting

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.thedashmovie.com/ ">http://www.thedashmovie.com/ </a> Hope you enjoy!
  6. L

Website update for Roshelle

I hope that Roshelle and her family don't mind if I post this website here so you can all read updates on her progress. Here it is <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.rjashcroftrealtor.com/roshelleupdate.htm">http://www.rjashcroftrealtor.com/roshelleupdate.htm</a>
  7. L

Please pray for Hairgirl

Hey Everyone, I have been really worried about Hairgirl (Roshelle) since she posted about bleeding last sunday and what to do, I hadn't seen her on IM so I emailed her to see how she was doing. I didn't get a response for a few days and have been very concerned. I just received this email from...
  8. L

How much does everyone pay for Hypertonic Saline?

Its pretty self explanatory. I was also wondering, Amy mentioned that she got hers through a mail order and I wondered if by chance it was Medco? Thanks for any input. I pay $32.00 for a month supply.
  9. L

when did the anons come back?

Just wondering when and why there are anonymous posts again? It was so nice to weed out a lot of the crap that goes on here.
  10. L

Ironic

So its interesting to me that shortly after I responded to the heart pounding thread that the exact same thing happened to me last night. I was sitting talking with a friend and suddenly felt this jolt in my chest and could feel my heart beating out of my chest at an uncontrollable rate. I...
  11. L

Update

WEll, I am doing okay, I came in feeling better than I do now. My joint pain is out of control again, but at this point it has gone down a bit so I was able to get out of bed. My oxygen has been crazier than ever which I am really unsure about. I tried Hypertonic Saline yesterday and I...
  12. L

Update on Jazzysmom (AKA Melissa)

I called Melissa today at the hospital. I am such the detective HEHE. She hasn't really felt up to going to the computer there and there is not access in her room so I told her I would update you all. She is having really consticted breathing and has had to be put on oxygen. She feels really...
  13. L

does anyone have the original Holland piece?

I am wondering if anyone had this and could post it for those who have never read it. Especially to better understand good-bye to Holland that was so beautifully written by our one and only ALLIE!!!! Thank you to whoever has it. Emilee
  14. L

help me with pics please?

Okay, so I am trying to add more pics to my blog and for some unforseen reason they are posting extremely large. How do I shrink them. I am posting them from photobucket and resizing them there doesn't seem to affect how they turn up on my blog. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Emilee
  15. L

An amazing man!

I was going to put this on my blog, but I am not sure how many people actually read it and I just wanted to share what my husband is doing for me. At work they are having a biggest loser competition. Whoever loses the most weight percentage wise wins a treadmill. Well currently every morning...
  16. L

About yourself

Okay so everyone copy and paste and then put your own answers. I put a blank one on here so you could fill it out with your own answers. The New and Improved 2006, "Getting to Know Your Friends a Little Better" 1. What time did you get up this morning? 2. Diamonds or pearls? 3. What was...
  17. L

Pictures Again, UGH!

Okay, so I know that I keep asking about how to do something with pictures. Just call me completely disabled when it comes to picture posting. So here is my question. I posted pictures in my blog, but I am wondering how to make them bigger? Anyone know? Lauren was asking me to make them...
  18. L

seeing if my pic works

I hope this works! Emilee
  19. L

I just want everyone to make the best informed decision possible

I promise I am not trying to start anything with this as to whether a person should or shouldn't do Oregano Oil. That is for you to decide. I just want to help everyone to make the best decision possible. If it means playing the devi's advocate then here goes. This is a letter I received...
  20. L

Does anyone know how to shrink a pic?

I keep trying to download a pic and it says it is too big. How do you make it smaller. Also how do you add it to your signature? Thanks for all who help. Emilee