Search results

1. L

we have lost another angel to cf

I know this was a long time ago, but I would just like to say how sorry I am for your loss. I'm not very religious but just remember, she was an angel in waiting, all people who have Cystic Fibrosis are. We come into the world and hopefully make great impacts on people's lives and leave happy...
  2. L

a book about cf

For years I have actually been thinking about doing sort of the same thing. I think it's a great idea and I would love to help out and contribute, if you'd like me to, private message me and let me know exactly what you'd like me to do/write about. (:
  3. L

I found something that might help other CF's

after hearing about this oregano oil, my mom and i thought we would give it a shot. so far, i've been taking it about two weeks or so and have been starting to feel pretty crappy, but it may be because i have quite a few more bugs in my body than you did. and while i am feeling not my best, i...
  4. L

I found something that might help other CF's

after hearing about this oregano oil, my mom and i thought we would give it a shot. so far, i've been taking it about two weeks or so and have been starting to feel pretty crappy, but it may be because i have quite a few more bugs in my body than you did. and while i am feeling not my best, i...
  5. L

Confused and Frustrated

i don't know anything about the genetic testing part of cystic fibrosis or anything like that, but one thing i do know is how it feels to have cystic fibrosis and how it usually looks, i was diagnosed at 9 months old and my mom said the main thing cystic fibrosis did and still does is back up...
  6. L

Confused and Frustrated

i don't know anything about the genetic testing part of cystic fibrosis or anything like that, but one thing i do know is how it feels to have cystic fibrosis and how it usually looks, i was diagnosed at 9 months old and my mom said the main thing cystic fibrosis did and still does is back up...
  7. L

Confused and Frustrated

8. L

Krill Oil- Great for my lungs

http://www.hiddenpondllc.com/content/4556 i believe this might be the tonic water that was referred to in the beginning of the conversation, in case it was still needed by anyone. (:
  9. L

http://www.hiddenpondllc.com/content/4556 i believe this might be the tonic water that was referred to in the beginning of the conversation, in case it was still needed by anyone. (:
  10. L

11. L

hypertrophic pulmonary osteoarthropathy

i used to get those red, raised, welt-looking hives, along with the pains and everything else the first post says when i was younger, about ages 6-10, but could never get a c.f. appointment fast enough to show the doctor and have them assess what it could've been from. the hives haven't happened...
  12. L

i used to get those red, raised, welt-looking hives, along with the pains and everything else the first post says when i was younger, about ages 6-10, but could never get a c.f. appointment fast enough to show the doctor and have them assess what it could've been from. the hives haven't happened...
  13. L