Search results

1. E

Can two people with cf date?

Nope two people with cf cannot meet let alone date! I'm sorry but this is the truth.
  2. E

Need someone to talk to

Dear Lexia, Hii my name is Ellie and i am 13 with cf. I need someone to tlak to too, look at my blogs and comment if u wanna :) I want to get to know more people with it to help me through. Pop up to me :) Ellie x
  3. E

Can two people with cf date?

You are not aloud to meet other people with cf let alone date them. If you kiss them that could make you seriously ill so i ouldnt if i were you! Sorry! i was anoed too that I cant ever meet one of my best mates, but thats what us cfers have to put up with :/ Stay strong everybody and someone...
  4. E

What songs helps you get through life with cf?

Which songs do people listen to when they are struggling with life with cf? I listen to The climb by Miley Cyrus, Iris by the goo goo dolls, Who you are by Jessie J and Big white room by Jessie J. I want to have ideas to help me through life....:)
  5. E

is there anyone on this website that goes to chop

what is chop? x
  6. E

CF: Accepting and Living Your Life with CF

I think Ali and Christina christiensen are very inspirational to me and other cfers!! I have cf and i found learning about them very helpful to helping me through my life with cf! I watched both of epicurus' videos, i like them too :) i am 13, i have cf and i want to meet more people with cf, so...
  7. E

Meeting more people with CF to help me through my life

Hi Amber, Oh thankyou so much!! Well this week ive been off school with a cold, eventhough my cold went after a couple of days, but it affected my chest and thats why i was off for the rest of the week, i had a cough. Every time i get a cold it always affects my chest its so annoying, but i...
  8. E

Yoga?

Hi Steve I am so pleased at the responses you have received and that the benefits of yoga have beeen recognised. I ama qualified yoga teracher and have been practising for the past thirty years. My daughter has CF and I will keep on persuading her of the benefits in the hope that she will join...
  9. E

Meeting more people with CF to help me through my life

Hi, im Ellie and im 13. I have cf and i really want to get to know other people with cf so i can have help getting through my life. My hospital linked me up with a girl that also goes to the same hospital and we always talk to eachother on skype and we are best friends now. So i would love to...
  10. E

Why do CFers chose veggies over cake?

I perfer cakes and sweets and i have cf, but its good cuz i have to eat loadss (im too thin) so it suits me just finee :)
  11. E

Wanting to find other teens to talk to with CF.

Mine dont either, they try to understand but they cant. Im Ellie, I am 13 and i would be happy to chat with you! My hospital linked m up with another girl that has cf and ive been videoing her on skype and im like best friends with her now and I would love to get close with other people. I found...
  12. E

What song do you relate your CF fight to

The climb by Miley Cyrus and Who You Are by Jessie J because i think that they are both, especially The Climb, is very appropriote to CFerz coz life is a climb for us and i look at my reflection in the mirror all the time and think 'why?'
  13. E

What song do you relate your CF fight to

The climb by Miley Cyrus and Who you Are by Jessie J. I always listeb to them when i am down or ill and I think especially the climb is very appropriote for CF because life is a climb for us
  14. E

The HORRIBLE winter virus and IVs

i was on tobrymicin and a few others :L i had a broncoscopy on the first day then started the IVs. I had a day break between it bc levels got too high. grrr its so annoying! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  15. E

i was on tobrymicin and a few others :L i had a broncoscopy on the first day then started the IVs. I had a day break between it bc levels got too high. grrr its so annoying! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  16. E

yep, hospital IVs for 12 days, went in on 6th Dec, came out 18th. Oh my god i had alot! mind you i did get as much junk food as i asked for and a free coke every day! but still i hate hospital! xxxxx
  17. E

yep, hospital IVs for 12 days, went in on 6th Dec, came out 18th. Oh my god i had alot! mind you i did get as much junk food as i asked for and a free coke every day! but still i hate hospital! xxxxx