Search results

1. A

Los Angeles GI Doc

Hello! Wondering if anyone has had a good experience with a GI doc in Los Angeles. I'm at the USC CF center, but from what I've seen I don't know if I have a lot of confidence in their GI department. UCLA looks more promising, but I don't know whom specifically to look into. Any...
  2. A

New blog post!

Hi everyone! Last month I started a blog, Sardines on the Subway, about my experience using a Paleo diet to deal with my CF. My latest post is about mindset and how you can mentally prepare for any health-related changes you want to make. I could use some more eyeballs, so I'd really appreciate...
  3. A

Check out my blog!

Hi everyone! I've launched a new blog, Sardines on the Subway, about my experience using a Paleo diet to treat my CF symptoms. I'm only a few posts in but I'd love for more people from this community to take a look: www.sardinesonthesubway.com. And leave a comment to let me know what you think...
  4. A

Check out my blog!

Hi everyone! I've launched a new blog, Sardines on the Subway, about my experience using a Paleo diet to treat my CF symptoms. I'm only a few posts in but I'd love for more people from this community to take a look: www.sardinesonthesubway.com. And leave a comment to let me know what you think...
  5. A

Ladies: what are your cholesterol levels?

Just curious... I (with little help from a close-minded OB/GYN) have been trying to figure out possible causes of my low estrogen levels, which have resulted in amenorrhea for a few years now. I haven't had cholesterol done in my blood work - at least that I've seen - for almost four years...
  6. A

Constant hunger, bloating...help!

Hi everyone, This is probably going to be a hard question to answer, but I figured I'd throw it out there for anyone who might be able to help. For me the most annoying thing by far about CF isn't the daily treatments or taking enzymes (or the consequences of not taking them) but the constant...