Search results

1. K

Doctors - #1 MRSA carriers

I go to a CF clinic in Salt Lake City and have this problem when I am admitted to the hospital. My nurses will follow all the precautions the first couple times they come into my room and then they stop doing them. The same with the Resident doctors. I don't have a problem with the...
  2. K

Doctors - #1 MRSA carriers

I go to a CF clinic in Salt Lake City and have this problem when I am admitted to the hospital. My nurses will follow all the precautions the first couple times they come into my room and then they stop doing them. The same with the Resident doctors. I don't have a problem with the...
  3. K

Port Questions and Memory Loss

I am 18 and have had 5 ports. All on my chest. When I was younger they stuck out and it wasn't a big deal but now I've found a place for it that doesn't show. It is below my collar bone in the small indent right above my boobs. That way it is not obvious but still in a convenient place for...
  4. K

Port Questions and Memory Loss

I am 18 and have had 5 ports. All on my chest. When I was younger they stuck out and it wasn't a big deal but now I've found a place for it that doesn't show. It is below my collar bone in the small indent right above my boobs. That way it is not obvious but still in a convenient place for...