Search results

1. S

Severe Sinus Pain Attacks= Migraines?

I on a blue moon, get bad sinus attacks, where my head gets full of pressure, my neck hurts and my front checks and forehead, as well as the front of my eyebrows and my front head really hurt . I don't get nausea or vertigo, but I get a sensitive to light and espically noise. I get so tried I...
  2. S

Waking Up in the Morning and CF

How do you guys feel when you wake up in the morning with CF? -I mean cough and congestion wise? Some days I feel PURE GARBAGE waking up in the morning, just laying in dry stringy rotten mucus and post nasal drip nastiness, with wheezing, and just to sit up a chore and to move JUST SUCKS...
  3. S

Very Low Fat Diet & CF

I was just wondering if there are any CFer's out there who try to keep their fat intake to very low limit despite having a excellent weight and maximizing their enzyme doses? No matter how much I try, I can not absorb anything with a heavy fat content, pizza, cream, heavy ice cream, any heavy...
  4. S

CF treatments are Like...............

:D Here we go........! CF treatments are like my mother in law, - She's always watching me, in my business and up my a$$! CF treatments are like a bad dream, I hope to wake up one day and not have to do e'm !!! CF treatments are like trains, planes, and automobiles ...... they keep on...
  5. S

Blocked Plumbing and Funny Stories......

This is am embarrassing topic here, but I am going to ask- sorry for the grossness... Do any of you CFers on here have problems with toilets in your home/work / where ever you are in general? I' ll be honest, probably out of ever 1-2 weeks, I am ALWAYS blocking my own toilet, I try...