Search results

1. E

tobi pod inhaler

From My CF Doc in clinic yesterday: "The Tobi pod is on the bench with the FDA right now, we should be getting a decision written from them in August about it." He thinks that this means we will probably see it by the end of the year.
  2. E

Any sprint triathletes here?

Sorry to hear that you've been struggling. I can't think of many things less fun than wanting to get some exercise and not being able to. What have you been doing instead of running to keep things cleared up?
  3. E

PFT Goal's thread. Trying to achieve 60% FEV1.

Congratulations on stabilizing / moving up a bit!
  4. E

Exercising ideas?

I think resistance training would be better for you than getting hard after cardio. You'll still get your heart rate up but it won't be nearly as extreme. Once you've built some strength you could start to mix in more cardio or do the resistance training with more of a 'circuit' intensity in...
  5. E

Any sprint triathletes here?

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in as well! I've been running / riding this year and have just added swimming to the mix. I'm planning on running an Xterra off-road tri next year. Did you manage to make it out to do a Tri this spring?
  6. E

Motivating Others

I've been an adrenaline junkie since jumping off my parents roof onto the trampoline early on. Motocross, Mtn. Biking, Whitewater Kayaking, Skydiving. I struggle with staying motivated when I'm sick or not able to participate in the sports that I love. I've found that tracking my progress (Or...