Search results

1. S

Just a quick update

Hi! Hope everyone is doing well. All is well here. Courtney has her first CF Clinic appointment at Dell Childrens on Oct 5. We are excited about that! Courtney is doing well. She had to see the doc yesterday for yet again, another sinus infection but they got her on antibiotics. I can't...
  2. S

Just a quick update

Hi! Hope everyone is doing well. All is well here. Courtney has her first CF Clinic appointment at Dell Childrens on Oct 5. We are excited about that! Courtney is doing well. She had to see the doc yesterday for yet again, another sinus infection but they got her on antibiotics. I can't...
  3. S

Just a quick update

Hi! <br /> <br />Hope everyone is doing well. All is well here. Courtney has her first CF Clinic appointment at Dell Childrens on Oct 5. We are excited about that! <br /> <br />Courtney is doing well. She had to see the doc yesterday for yet again, another sinus infection but they got her on...
  4. S

When do you see your family practitioner?

Thank you all so much for the advice! We are going to set up her appointment with her primary care provider in order to get the referral we need to get her over to Dell Children's CF clinic. I am so excited that she will finally be getting the proper medical care she needs and deserves...
  5. S

Thank you all so much for the advice! We are going to set up her appointment with her primary care provider in order to get the referral we need to get her over to Dell Children's CF clinic. I am so excited that she will finally be getting the proper medical care she needs and deserves...
  6. S

Thank you all so much for the advice! We are going to set up her appointment with her primary care provider in order to get the referral we need to get her over to Dell Children's CF clinic. I am so excited that she will finally be getting the proper medical care she needs and deserves!! <br...
  7. S

Hi all. Hope everyone is well. Quick question.....We have arrived in the Austin area and I am setting up all of Courtney's medical care. Living in a city without a CF center and going thru the military hospitals for Courtney's medical care we have never really used an official CF Center. How...
  8. S

Hi all. Hope everyone is well. Quick question.....We have arrived in the Austin area and I am setting up all of Courtney's medical care. Living in a city without a CF center and going thru the military hospitals for Courtney's medical care we have never really used an official CF Center. How...
  9. S

Hi all. Hope everyone is well. <br /> <br />Quick question.....We have arrived in the Austin area and I am setting up all of Courtney's medical care. <br /> <br />Living in a city without a CF center and going thru the military hospitals for Courtney's medical care we have never really used an...
  10. S

Making a very quick move

Hi all. Sorry it has taken me so long to update on Courtney. She was in the hospital for a few days, received IV antibiotics and sent home. They never did quite figure out what was going on with her. Yesterday I found out we are moving to the Austin area on MONDAY. Very quick decision and...
  11. S

Making a very quick move

Hi all. Sorry it has taken me so long to update on Courtney. She was in the hospital for a few days, received IV antibiotics and sent home. They never did quite figure out what was going on with her. Yesterday I found out we are moving to the Austin area on MONDAY. Very quick decision and...
  12. S

Making a very quick move

Hi all. <br /> <br />Sorry it has taken me so long to update on Courtney. She was in the hospital for a few days, received IV antibiotics and sent home. They never did quite figure out what was going on with her. <br /> <br />Yesterday I found out we are moving to the Austin area on MONDAY...
  13. S

Update on Courtney

Hi all Only have a few minutes cuz I have to go back to the hospital. Courtney was admitted today. Hopefully we can figure out what is going on. Thank you for the suggestions and comments. Will post as soon as we find out anything. Seana
  14. S

Update on Courtney

Hi all Only have a few minutes cuz I have to go back to the hospital. Courtney was admitted today. Hopefully we can figure out what is going on. Thank you for the suggestions and comments. Will post as soon as we find out anything. Seana
  15. S

Update on Courtney

Hi all <br /> <br />Only have a few minutes cuz I have to go back to the hospital. <br /> <br />Courtney was admitted today. Hopefully we can figure out what is going on. <br /> <br />Thank you for the suggestions and comments. <br /> <br />Will post as soon as we find out anything. <br /> <br...
  16. S

At my wits end

Hi all. Hope everyone is well. I am going to try to make a long story short. Courtney is ill and no one can seem to figure out what is wrong! About 3 weeks ago Courtney was started on Augmentin for a sinus infection (no big deal, she gets sinus infections about 3 to 4 times a year. While on...
  17. S

At my wits end

Hi all. Hope everyone is well. I am going to try to make a long story short. Courtney is ill and no one can seem to figure out what is wrong! About 3 weeks ago Courtney was started on Augmentin for a sinus infection (no big deal, she gets sinus infections about 3 to 4 times a year. While on...
  18. S

At my wits end

Hi all. Hope everyone is well. <br /> <br />I am going to try to make a long story short. Courtney is ill and no one can seem to figure out what is wrong! <br /> <br />About 3 weeks ago Courtney was started on Augmentin for a sinus infection (no big deal, she gets sinus infections about 3 to 4...
  19. S

Courtney

Stacey and Karla, Thank you so much for the advice! Took Courtney to the doc this morning. It was a strange appointment! We had 4 doctors in the room trying to figure out what the rash is. They finally decided it is a virus, and just gave her a steriod cream. I was not feeling real...
  20. S

Courtney

Stacey and Karla, Thank you so much for the advice! Took Courtney to the doc this morning. It was a strange appointment! We had 4 doctors in the room trying to figure out what the rash is. They finally decided it is a virus, and just gave her a steriod cream. I was not feeling real...