Search results

1. W

They changed it to 8/4!

Looks like 7/28 is the day maybe I'm wrong, but I'm guessing they will give you pitocin anyway.
  2. W

They changed it to 8/4!

Looks like 7/28 is the day maybe I'm wrong, but I'm guessing they will give you pitocin anyway.
  3. W

They changed it to 8/4!

4. W

They changed it to 8/4!

5. W

They changed it to 8/4!

6. W

Living Natuarlly w/ CF?

Like you wrote, we also live ~pretty~ naturally, especially for the kids: still nursing at 21 months, non vaxing, cloth diapers...all that "green" stuff, and with an AP parenting style - but as far as Cf goes, I agree with Piper, I am an "in addiction" to person. I love using the HTS because...
  7. W

Living Natuarlly w/ CF?

Like you wrote, we also live ~pretty~ naturally, especially for the kids: still nursing at 21 months, non vaxing, cloth diapers...all that "green" stuff, and with an AP parenting style - but as far as Cf goes, I agree with Piper, I am an "in addiction" to person. I love using the HTS because...
  8. W

Living Natuarlly w/ CF?

9. W

Living Natuarlly w/ CF?

10. W

Living Natuarlly w/ CF?

11. W

philosophy of care

I am wondering how everyone opts to go about their Cf care. What I mean is, I am sure we all have a differetn philosophy by which we deal with and treat Cf. For example: do you trust your doctor inherently and do everything s/he suggests; are you aggressive or do you tend to wait things out...
  12. W

philosophy of care

I am wondering how everyone opts to go about their Cf care. What I mean is, I am sure we all have a differetn philosophy by which we deal with and treat Cf. For example: do you trust your doctor inherently and do everything s/he suggests; are you aggressive or do you tend to wait things out...
  13. W

philosophy of care

14. W

philosophy of care

15. W

philosophy of care

16. W

just a question

I think I mentioned this in your blog, but I'll say it here too - do you have a bably sling of any type? You mgiht try wearing him as much as possible during the day, as that can actually sometimes help at night. It can also help some with reflux if you wear him for thirty minutes or so after...
  17. W

just a question

I think I mentioned this in your blog, but I'll say it here too - do you have a bably sling of any type? You mgiht try wearing him as much as possible during the day, as that can actually sometimes help at night. It can also help some with reflux if you wear him for thirty minutes or so after...
  18. W

just a question

19. W

just a question

20. W

just a question