Search results

1. D

DeltaF508 and E60x?

Anyone else with the combo!
  2. D

At what age did your kiddos start culturing bad stuff!!

Taking Poll of patents who let their kids do whatever regardless Of CF ( lakes , Bon fires, gardening etc) and who says no
  3. D

Anyone diagnosed after 30

Were u symptomatic ? Just wondering what prompted the diagnosis . We're you sick as a child and no one figured it Out , or were u not sick til later
  4. D

Salt rooms ?

My best friends hubby is a acupuncturist and an herbologist and he has a salt room. I googled it and it has actually been shown to improve breathing in cystic fibrosis. ( quoted by a pulmonologist) anybody try this?
  5. D

CPT question

So we do 2 puffs with an inhaler and cpt twice a day for my one month old daughter Rowan. Do I have t
  6. D

Rsv vaccine

My daughter is only a month old and is staying home with me all winter, as are her 4yr old brother and 3 yr old sister. I don't really like extra vaccines, any thoughts? Who did it , who didn't? It's once a month with a big needle OUCH
  7. D

Anyone else have E60x and deltaF508

Looking for any info available
  8. D

Medicine costs

I know everyone's insurance and circumstances are different, but I'm just as stressed about the cost of all of this as I am for her health. We haven't had to fill her scripts yet! About ... How much do people pay/ month
  9. D

Failure to thrive! OPINIONS PLZ

So my daughter Rowan was diagnosed @ 11 days and since then she is borderline failure to thrive. First let me mention we are breast milk only:) she was 6lbs 5 oz @ birth and went down to 5 lbs 5 oz. then we started creon enzymes and she went up to 5 lbs 13 oz. but a week and a half later she...
  10. D

My 11 day old daughter has e60x and the delta508 mutation. Anyone else?

Tying to get info on the e60x mutation . It's pretty rare but I thought I would try
  11. D

Any chance newborn screen is wrong?

My 11 day old daughter was diagnosed through her newborn screen. We took her to a cf clinic based on our drs recommendation and they did a fecal Elastys test ( no results back yet) sweat test is going to be scheduled for next week. I know it runs in my husbands family but I'm like 99% positive...
  12. D

Newborn just diagnosed and I M FREAKIN OUT

My 11 day old daughter was diagnosed with CF 2 days ago from her newborn screen. I AM FREAKING OUT! Any advice on what our day to day life will consist of