Search results

1. A

Animated Story: Growing up with CF and 2017 Transplant Part 1

Heyo guys! Im animator AngelXMikey! Ive posted on here a long time ago, but Ive made a couple animations about Cf and transplants! Check em out, and maybe spread em round the community. May help someone!
  2. A

Cystic Fibrosis in a Physical Form

Hey guys! Ive made a concept of CF's physical form for my animation. What ya think?
  3. A

Every Breath: CF Animation

Hey Guys LONG TIME NO SEE. Im youtube animator AngelXMikey. Several years back I said I was starting an animation about growing up with Cystic Fibrosis. I never stopped working on it, but I never got a lot done. But now Im ready to put alll my cards in and make it amazing. First I want to start...
  4. A

Every Breath: An Animation About Growing Up with Cystic Fibrosis

HELLO EVERYONE!!! So Several months back I posted this topic in teens and young people section http://forum.cysticfibrosis.com/threads/39421-Every-Breathe?p=919176#post919176 So read it to get caught up. Anywho, The song just got done and sounds awesome, I would totally love for ya'll to hear...
  5. A

Every Breathe

Sup guys the names Mike, and Im a 20 year old animator with CF. Im working on a big project that I thought I should share with you ;D. So Im working on an animation and song called: This project is gonna be about my fight with CF. CF is short for Cystic Fibrosis, its a genetic lung disease...