Search results

1. K

have any of you cf Haemophilus parainfluenzae in sputum? What was the treatment? than

have any of you cf Haemophilus parainfluenzae in sputum? What was the treatment? thanks(VEST):p
  2. K

Help please answer

serum: Candida mannan Ag (EIA) .... neg. Anti-Candida mannan (EIA) ..... 63.9 posit. (5-10) Breakpoints Potential cross-reactivity of Candida mannan Ag / anti-mannan: serum samples containing more than 60 liters Human gamma globulin samples positive for rheumatoid factor, anti-DNA antibodies...
  3. K

Pseomonas aeruginosa in the upper airway

PA in the lungs, Ciproxin 15 days + 25 days 2xdenne colistin, after treating my PA still in the upper airway, should you have someone like that? What was the treatment?
  4. K

Is there anyone like me?

hello. Is there anyone like me? I have all the symptoms cf. Increased chloride in sweat-again, failure to thrive, malabsorption, GERD, mucus in the intestine, osteoporosis, cough, frequent infections SA, Haemophilus, etc. Now, Pseudomonas, AEU. but genetics confirmed
  5. K

Is there anyone like me?

hello. Is there anyone like me? I have all the symptoms cf. Increased chloride in sweat-again, failure to thrive, malabsorption, GERD, mucus in the intestine, osteoporosis, cough, frequent infections SA, Haemophilus, etc. Now, Pseudomonas, AEU. but genetics confirmed(PILLS)
  6. K

streptococcus agalactiae

hello you had this monster in sputum? Lungs? What was your treatment? I do that I can not get rid of: (