Search results

1. L

Who are you in a nut shell

My name is Heather I'm 33 and married Dx at age 1 because of collapsed lung Double delta f508 I've got type 1 diabetes, clotting disorder, PCOS I've had kidney failure because of the antibiotics I've got Fibrosing Colonopathy from the strong enzymes I write poetry, read, watch TV, play with my...
  2. L

PCOS in addition to CF

I'm wondering if anyone else has PCOS in addition to their CF? I've got CF, Diabetes, a clotting disorder plus PCOS. I don't know any other CFs that have it so if you do please let me know I feel like I'm the only CF with PCOS.
  3. L

Does anyone else have this?

They've figured out that my pain isn't in the joints it's all over. The only thing they've found to make the pain tolerable is extended release morphine by mouth and Percocet. That doesn't get rid of the pain it just makes it where I can make it through the day. I still have days where that...
  4. L

Urgent! Need to find better Adult CF Center

My health care has gotten slightly better but there still are a lot of problems with the team that they're not willing on working on. Where in Alabama do you live?
  5. L

Does anyone else have this?

I started having severe pain everywhere so bad that I can't walk or do anything. It started a couple of years ago. They've had to gradually increase my pain medicines because the pain has been gradually getting worse. On most days the amount of pain medicine I take is enough to keep it tolerable...
  6. L

I live in Alabama.
  7. L

I'm new to this site. I'm having problems getting the care I need at my current adult CF Center. I'm looking for a new Adult Center in the south. Where do you go? What's your doctor like: does he/she listen to what you have to say? Do you see a CF doctor when you're in patient in the hospital...