Search results

1. A

Surprising Results with Essential Oils! Give it a Go!

No worries & similarly if you do find Aromatics Int. as good and cheaper than YL please let me know :)
  2. A

Hi Elaine, I rub the oil directly on the soles of his feet. Just a few drops on each foot and I pay attention to the reflect points for the lungs & Bronchi on his feet. I'm not sure the the reflex points actually work, but can hurt right?!! Here is the chart I found and now use. I also diffuse...
  3. A

The only catch is you have to buy a $45 start up kit which has a few oils in it and advice on how to use oils. The discount is around 28% on most things. I too am the same, I have no intention of selling to others or making $$ from the oils. If friends or family want anything I'd always give...
  4. A

We had similar results with my 8yo son who had first cultured pseudo in August of 2012. After 1 1/2 years of constant failed attempts of eradication with ABs I was at my wits end so tried using Thieves on his feet morning & night and diffusing for a few hrs every night as he slept. 4th March he...
  5. A

Trying to rid PA!

We had just recently had the same Pa battle with our 6 yo son. He first cultured it in August of last year. After 2 rounds of IV's each followed by 8 weeks of Tobi / bactrim we were still culturing Pa. In January he was still Pa positive so we started 12 weeks of inhaled Colistin & Cipro 2x...