Search results

1. B

Smoking Pot/RSO Oil

Here it goes when I was little I was told asthma my entire life. Whether or not my parents actually got a diagnosis done or not I do not know I moved around so much as a kid I dont even know where to begin to get those medical reports. At 13 they did a urine test for a physical. It popped...
  2. B

Any other CF Pagans??

That would make you an atheist or agnostic not a Pagan. A Pagan believes in more then one God.
  3. B

Smoking Pot/RSO Oil

I find my heart beat increases also but it decreases fairly quickly. Nocode what state do you live in? If its a medical state and you have a card get some RSO oil. You put it in a capsule and swallow it. I slept all day on it but had no attacks for 3 days afterward.
  4. B

Smoking Pot/RSO Oil

azdesertrat calm down..there are many different strains to smoke. Some are designed so you do not cough off of them. I use oils and edibles more then I smoke plus there is a vaporizer option as well. You get the vapor not the smoke. Here is some information about how Marijuana helps.. Clinical...
  5. B

Any other CF Pagans??

I am a Pagan.. not looking for a religious debate or anything..I really dont care what religion you are..leave me alone and I will leave your beliefs alone.. Just wondering are there any other Pagans on this board?
  6. B

Smoking Pot/RSO Oil

I have been using Rick Simpson Oil now for 3 weeks and I have seen some amazing results.http://phoenixtears.ca/ I have also been smoking Marijuana for a year now. Ive found that it breaks and forces that mucus up. Sure the coughing hurts and is certainly not fun but if you can tough out the...