Search results

1. A

twins

update Sorry I have posted in so long. Just wanted to give an update. I delivered my twins at 29+5 weeks. A boy and a girl. They are 5 and a half weeks old now and doing very well. I have them home now after a long 4 weeks in the NICU. This is the best Christmas present I could ask for. ☺
  2. A

medications while pregnant

Awh that great to hear delighted for you. Keep up the good work. Brilliant how ur maintaining your weight. Do you find it hand to juggle between meds/nebs/exercise?
  3. A

And congratulations to you meg. I read in a different post that you had your baby. I hope you are both doing well x☺
  4. A

Yes I'm having twins. I'm super excited. It's just great. ☺ x
  5. A

☺ Thanks for all the feedback guys.sorry i hav3nt been on this much. I'm almost 26 weeks and everything is going good. Babies are getting big ☺ looking forward to meeting them.
  6. A

My baby is here!

Congratulations meg. What a blessing. She is adorable. :-) x
  7. A

twins

Hi ladies. Just wondering is there any females with cf that had twins. How was the pregnancy for you? Feedback would be really appreciated. I'm so excited but also so anxious and worried about a lot a things. Thank you in advance :-)
  8. A

Just Married! (Pictures included)

wonderful. Pictures are fabulous. Congratulations. To you both. :-)
  9. A

Thank you. I totally agree. It was a long wait but I'm lucky age is on my side.
  10. A

Thanks meg that gives me a little piece of mind. I'll continue it until i speak to him Wednesday. Congratulations on your pregnancy. How have you found it so far? Is this your 1st?
  11. A

Hi autumn thank you. It's very exciting. Absolutely delighted with the news. I haven't spoke to my ob about it only my gp. I know I'm only 8 weeks and it will be a long road but I really thought things would be a little more hands on especially with cf, although I'm keeping great. I rang my cf...
  12. A

Hey. I am 8 weeks pregnant and thankfully am feeling great. I'm a bit anxious about medication. I'm taking 500 mg of zitromax per day and am wondering Has anyone else taken zitromax throughout their pregnancy. My gp said it was fine and I trust her but just need reassurance. I am also taking...
  13. A

Iui

Hi all, this is my 1st cycle of iui using gonal f and ovitrelle for trigger.All going well. Hoping and praying it works for us.:)
  14. A

enzyme advice

Thanks bill and natasha. Natasha what have u done and what did ur docs say?
  15. A

enzyme advice

Thank you gorf. It really depends on what I eat or how high in fat the food is. A normal potato meat veg and gravy dinner would be 4 enzymes or fast food buger and chips 6 enzymes. Im going to discuss all this at the end of the month.
  16. A

enzyme advice

Hi all. Ok ive been taking creon all my life and creon 10000 probably 10+ years. Im now 26 and from about age 16 I have suffered with severe cramps and stomach ache, it was that bad I would have to curl into a ball to ease the pain. I was passing nasty wind and my number 2s left a bad smell...
  17. A

Are any of you pancreatic sufficient?

Excuse any spelling mistakes...using tiny text on my phone and its a mission to go back over it.
  18. A

Are any of you pancreatic sufficient?

Hi all. Ok ive been taking creon all my life and creon 10000 probably 10+ years. Im now 26 and from about age 16 I have suffered with severe cramps and stomach ache, it was that bad I would have to curl into a ball to ease the pain. I was passing nasty wind and my number 2s left a bad smell...
  19. A

Who are you in a nut shell

My name is valerie I am female I am 26 years old I am irish I work full time as a child care practitioner, mainly with toddler age group and afterschool aged children. My PFTs at the moment are 96, but normally over 100. I weigh 146lbs and am 5'5. My weight fluctuates but never under 143lbs. I...
  20. A

What kind of job do you have?

I am a childcare practitioner, i work with children aged 0-12 years. i mostly work with toddlers which i love but can find challenging. have been working in this area for 3 years. Va/F/25