Search results

1. M

Working with COVID

Hello! You are gonna think I’m nuts—but I’m asking about working...with patients ..while this virus is still here! A serious question -I’m an outpatient physical therapist I need to give my employer reasonable grounds for returning to work, I.e. on what grounds is it safe for me to go back? If...
  2. M

Physical Therapy

Hi Everyone, I am a physical therapist with CF, needing some guidance on avoiding patient contact with colds. Is anyone else a PT or have experience in the healthcare field, and if so what are tactics you have used to avoid getting sick when patients come in with a nice, fresh cold?;) Healthy...
  3. M

Obamacare and Orkambi

Hi everyone! I am turning 26 in february (I'm off parents insurance) and wanted to know if anyone is on Obamacare and can still get Orkambi? I am having a lot of success with it. Additionally, is anyone on Obamacare and getting covered for pulmozyme, enzymes, TOBI podhaler?
  4. M

Obamacare and Orkambi

Hi everyone! I am turning 26 in february (I'm off parents insurance) and wanted to know if anyone is on Obamacare and can still get Orkambi? I am having a lot of success with it. Additionally, is anyone on Obamacare and getting covered for pulmozyme, enzymes, TOBI podhaler?
  5. M

Obamacare and Orkambi

6. M

Positive

Hi everyone! My name is Meghan, 24 years old, and I have a blog on CF and positivity. I started this before I started PT school last summer, and I'd love to share with you. Hope some of the articles brighten up your day and are relative to whats going on in your life. Happy Health Holidays...
  7. M

Let's get positive, adults!

Hi everyone! My name is Meg and I am a young-20s CFer with DDF508. I started a blog on positivity and CF, including topics on exercise, eating well, and mental wellness, things to make you laugh, and other fun topics. I know CF racks up a lot of negative thoughts in peoples' minds, those with CF...
  8. M

Positivity

Hi everyone! My name is Meg and I am a young-20s CFer with DDF508. I started a blog on positivity and CF, including topics on exercise, eating well, and mental wellness, things to make you laugh, and other fun topics. It was actually quite difficult for me to start this blog--CF is not my most...
  9. M

Positivity

Thanks for the support everyone! Tisha, if I was fluent in Spanish I would certainly read your blog!, keep the positivity up! very awesome that you have similar stuff in there! Keep it up guys!
  10. M

Positivity

Hi everyone! I am relatively new to this forum, and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Meg and I am a young-20s CFer with DDF508. I started a blog on positivity and CF, including topics on exercise, eating well, and mental wellness, and other fun topics. The Facebook page for CF has gotten...