Search results

1. L

polyp in utetus having it removed. anyone go through this?

Hi all I hope this finds you all well. I am looking for some reassurance lol we have been doing IVF and now I have a polyp in my uterus! I will have it out in May. For some reason I'm so scared and nervous!! Not of the procedure but of the sedation! I met the doctor who does it and he was very...
  2. L

Failed Frozen Embryo Transfer few questions any help appreciated

Hi All I hope this finds you all well. I have posted before but i'll update to bring you up to speed!! We did a fresh IVF cycle back in June and that failed. We had a break for a while and in November just gone we did a frozen embryo transfer. All was going well our first blood test 9th...
  3. L

IVF success stories, please share need to hear some positive stories

Hi everyone I posted on another thread before asking about early stages of pregnancy. My name is Elaine, 32 with CF. We just finished our first round of IVF, single embryo transfer after 2 days. It started off so well our first beta hcg blood test 12 days post transfer just last Monday 17 June...
  4. L

What to expect for early stages of pregnancy

Hi All I am new to this site. My name is Elaine, I am an Irish lady living with my husband in France. We are going to do IVF soon. I work part-time and I will be working 4 weeks straight not long after we have finished IVF. If the round of IVF is successful I would be a month gone or 5 weeks...