Search results

1. G

Exercises to correct that CF-related slouch?

A rounded upper back, sometimes called a slouch, is correctly called hyperkyphosis.I still need significant help with though is with strengthening the muscles between my shoulder blades. I have a tendency to slouch slightly unless I specifically focus on keeping my shoulders held back.I've been...
  2. G

incontinence. dont be afraid to admit to it

Incontinence problem is now necessary in men and women.Incontinence means leakage of urine.People who have incontinence problem no need to afraid to admit it.its need necessary medication.
  3. G

swimming or cardio/fitness?

Swimming is best exercise and its good for his lungs.
  4. G

Running!

Running is best exercise.This exercise decrease your risk of heart stroke or sugar problem.
  5. G

Yoga good

Yoga Yoga postures help increase body awareness, it can challenge your strength.and also there are many benefit of yoga for best health.
  6. G

Fitness goals

My opinion is Yoga is best exercise for fitness.so my goal is Daily one hour Yoga.
  7. G

EXERCISE for LIFE

Regular exercise is good for our health.Exercise decrease risk of heart stroke , blood pressure etc.So Exercise is life.
  8. G

incontinence in men

Urinary incontinence is the accidental release of urine.Its common in Men and women.Urinary incontinence happens more often in older men than in young men incontinence can happen for many reason If your bladder squeezes at the wrong time, or if it squeezes too hard, urine may leak out. If the...
  9. G

Incontinence

Incontinence is defined as the inability to control the bodily evacuative functions of urination or defecation.In short loss of control of urinary or fecal elimination.People who have incontinence problem they need medical treatment or use incontinence product like incontinence underwear,diapers...
  10. G

Exercising???

Exercise is any physical activity that makes your body use more energy than it would normally, makes you breathe a bit harder and makes your heart beat faster.Exercise can help keep a kid's body fit and healthy.
  11. G

Awareness For Cystic Fibrosis ?

To highlight the growing need for awareness about cystic fibrosis, the CF Foundation recognizes the month of May as National CF Awareness Month. During this time and all year-round volunteers and people with CF and their families unite to help shine a spotlight on what CF is and the progress...
  12. G

Exercising in the hospital

Exercise is usually safe, unless it involves getting wet, as the recording device. To be live fit and fine do regular exercise.
  13. G

Woman specific issue

Women experience unique health issues and conditions, from pregnancy and menopause to gynecological conditions.They also like to care their skin and also aware of their skin problem.
  14. G

Incontinence in CF women...

Urinary incontinence is common in female adolescents with CF and is not related to illness severity. Urinary incontinence has a negative impact on the performance of chest physiotherapy. Given the lack of adolescent report and knowledge of treatment availability, inquiry about symptoms of...
  15. G

Best Exercises for arthritis

There are three types of arthritis exercises recommended for those with this disease. One type of exercise is called range of motion exercises. These exercises work specific areas of the body and widen the range of motion the body is able to reach.
  16. G

karate

Karate is a form of martial arts that originated in the Japanese Ryukyu Islands. This martial art was introduced into the United States in the late 1960s. Over several decades karate has become a common sports activity, with karate fitness centers located throughout the world.
  17. G

Bleed lungs with exercising?

Hello. You have to concern doctor for treatment.
  18. G

Infection fighting benefits of exercise

Regular exercise not only helps lower blood sugar levels, but also helps fight infections.
  19. G

Motivation?

Psychologists and behavioral scientists generally recognize two forms of motivation, although this is not universally accepted. Intrinsic motivation refers to tasks that are rewarding in and of themselves, such as the pleasure of solving a puzzle, learning, or playing a game.
  20. G

Pushing Yourself To Far? Please Help!!

Push ups are one of the basic and most common exercises for the human body. Push ups are not only great for your chest, but do a tremendous job of defining your abs, triceps, shoulders and torso.