Search results

1. A

Saddest News

Now I am so sorry I chose to take a break. I got an email about this, just checked it this morning. Oh, I am so sorry. Debbie was a wonderful spirit, and so strong, and funny. She chose things that took courage, and strength, and she will ever be one of my favorite people. She was a blessing to...
  2. A

Saddest News

Now I am so sorry I chose to take a break. I got an email about this, just checked it this morning. Oh, I am so sorry. Debbie was a wonderful spirit, and so strong, and funny. She chose things that took courage, and strength, and she will ever be one of my favorite people. She was a blessing to...
  3. A

Saddest News

4. A

Saddest News

5. A

Saddest News

6. A

Saddest News

7. A

To have more children (with possible CF) or not

Karismom, thank you for saying what you said. It's a rare parent, especially with 2 CF kids, that can speak so candidly, and have the heart to admit such a thing. Ry's parents originally wanted 5 or 6 children, and when Ry was little, and still healthy, Hannah thought about having more...
  8. A

Karismom, thank you for saying what you said. It's a rare parent, especially with 2 CF kids, that can speak so candidly, and have the heart to admit such a thing. Ry's parents originally wanted 5 or 6 children, and when Ry was little, and still healthy, Hannah thought about having more...
  9. A

10. A

11. A

12. A

13. A

Help/advice?

I had to answer this. There's nothing wrong with adoption, so don't feel like because of that, you have to give her up. My daughter is adopted, and she's my daughter, the same as if she'd baked in my oven. And as long as you are honest with her, and she knows the details, and still wants to...
  14. A

Help/advice?

I had to answer this. There's nothing wrong with adoption, so don't feel like because of that, you have to give her up. My daughter is adopted, and she's my daughter, the same as if she'd baked in my oven. And as long as you are honest with her, and she knows the details, and still wants to...
  15. A

Help/advice?

16. A

Help/advice?

17. A

Help/advice?

18. A

Help/advice?

19. A

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I just can't imagine if my parents came to me and told me they wanted another child so badly and were just going to have one and take the risks. I would be very upset at them to put it nicely</end quote></div> Ry's little brother was an honest to god, failed...
  20. A

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I just can't imagine if my parents came to me and told me they wanted another child so badly and were just going to have one and take the risks. I would be very upset at them to put it nicely</end quote></div> Ry's little brother was an honest to god, failed...