Search results

1. A

My Next Stem Cell Treatment, Need Your Help

I am 53 and planning to go in for my 3rd adult stem cell treatment in Sept. Should be off oxygen by Thanksgiving as a result. I know another CF Warrior going in a couple of weeks, and can't wait to hear about her results in the next few months. Can't disclose her name, because most CF docs get...
  2. A

Headaches and Muscle Cramps

Possible Causes & Solutions Headaches and Muscle Cramps Many CF warriors experience chronic headaches. I have not yet heard from any doctors a clear and reasonable explanation as to why we have the headaches. My suspicion is that CF is not directly the cause of the headaches, but all the...
  3. A

Bleeding Lungs

Solution for Bleeding Lungs Every CF warrior needs to know about this whole food supplement. It is called Cyruta Plus. Made by Standard Process. It is sold by some chiropractors. Call the company at 800-848-5061 and they will give you list of resellers in or near your zip code. No negative side...
  4. A

Siblings - similar severity?

If we get one mutation from each parent, and both parents are non-symptomatic carriers (that is they each carry only 1 mutation), then it would stand to reason that siblings who have CF (get both mutations) will have the identical mutation pair. Further reasoning, assuming identical environment...