Search results

1. N

health insurance + job questions

Hey CF peoples! What do you guys suggest as far as jobs with good health insurance go? I have a BS in Kinesiology and I have 2.5 years experience managing a children's gymnastics center part time. I'm off my parent's health insurance at the end of March and I don't really have...
  2. N

Almost 26 years old. Parents insurance coverage expires in 9 months. Options?

I'm 25 and will be 26 in March. I don't have a job that gives me access to affordable health insurance. I've been fighting an m.abcessus/m.avium lung infection since january with oral/IV antibiotics. I'm not sure I'm ready for full time work even though im much healither than I was before...
  3. N

Looking for some support/info on finding gainful employment

<div class="usertext-body"> <div class="md"> I'm fighting m. abcessus and m. avium lung infections with IV/oral antibiotics going on 8 months now. I just graduated college last August with a BS in Kinesiology (so ***** useless) now Im buried in debt and my bank couldn't care less. I'm too...
  4. N

How do you guys deal?

I recently returned from Walgreens empty handed because my card got declined. Thankfully this time I will be able to return tomorrow and get the pills I need. How do you guys deal with the extreme cost of medicine? Some corporation is profiteering off of my life and I have trouble dealing...
  5. N

Running!

Hello everyone! I'm new here, I've posted maybe twice in the past 3 years. I was diagnosed at 14 and I'm currently 23 years old. Recently, I started long distance running and I am up to 8 miles. I want to do something to get involved with the CF community. I am fighting depression and I...
  6. N

new here

hey, names Will, im 18 with cf ive never talked to anyone else about this so i thought this would be a good place to, just say hey, anyone from texas btw?