Search results

1. C

New

Hi Matthew! Sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I helped to create a YouTube channel for this exact reason! We are a collaborative YouTube channel where 6 different people, all who have cf, upload videos on various topics related to cf so that you can listen to what others are going...
  2. C

Recently out of hospital trying to return to somewhat normal life

Hello! I am a 21 year old female with FEV 508 homogeneous who attends the University of Tampa and hope to graduate spring '15. originally from Delaware I moved there and began having increases exacerbations requiring more hard core oral antibiotic, and then after a year I was put on a picc for...
  3. C

Anybody in Flordia?

I went down and now go To the university of Tampa and was overseen by Tampa General hospital heart and lung transplant Area because they have a Cystic fibrosis clinic also. but I kept my primary care back at Hopkins and keep in regular contact with them regardless Of the distance.
  4. C

People that wanna talk and make friends.

Heyy I'm Chelsea, 21 year old cfer who lives in Florida. I'm def looking to talk too if you ever want, shoot me a PM
  5. C

looking for a cf penpal

Heyy Tiffany! I would love to talk if you ever wanted, I'm a 21 year old college girl down in Tampa trying to defy the odds and make it through with a somewhat normal college career haha but if you wanna chat or anything shoot me a message or an email chelaeaspruance@gmail.com!!
  6. C

Looking for people to talk with :)

Hii I'm Chelsea a 21 year old cfer living in Tampa Florida, jeez I was diagnosed forever ago, within the first few months, but would love to chat or anything, send me a message!
  7. C

looking for friends

Hey!! I'm a 21 year old cfer in Tampa fl, I would love to reach out!!
  8. C

Gross, embarrassing things that come with CF!

Well this is one of the one places people would actually understand the situation, but it is still equally embarrassing... Around the time I found out one pancreatic enzyme wasn't working for me and was in the process of switching over my boyfriend at the time came to spend the night and he...
  9. C

pen pals

I would!! I'm a 21 year old going (trying) to go to school in Tampa Florida! Message me and we can exchange info!