Search results

1. D

7 years ago today!

I stumbled upon this place 7 years ago. We were waiting for the results that would change our lives and I desperately needed someone to talk to. I usually just went to my sister for support but she had passed away 11 days before. I started searching and found a great place with wonderful people...
  2. D

Does anyone know what happened to Immortal Goddez?

I am not sure that is how she spelled her name. I need to ask her something and cant find her...I dont remember hearing if she passed away.
  3. D

Day 4

We are on day 4 of this stay. I thought she was doing better but today, not so good.
  4. D

Chat (edited)

I thought it was because of the server at the hospital..we are home and I still cant get in. Its says I need Java, so I click "get Java now". Then I get, your system has Java. But I still cant get in. I can get into chat now and feel so free..lol.
  5. D

Blood pressure monitor Updated..new question!

Cheyenne has been in the hospital for two weeks. She is now on blood pressure medicine. It is down but not where it should be. She is supposed to go home on Tuesday and he wants me to monitor her b/p at home. Does anyone know of a good one to get? Does anyone know if medicaid will pay for this...
  6. D

Blood Pressure Monitors

Cheyenne has been in the hospital for two weeks today. She is having extremely high blood pressure and is on medicine for it now. It is lower but not low enough.We are supposed to go home on Tuesday and he wants me to monitor it. He said something about a kit/monitor that records the readings or...
  7. D

Cheyenne is in Club Med

Chey was admitted on Sunday. Right now we only know she is cutluring "something" that is sensitive to the two IV abx they started her on when we came in..she also has an ear infection. They are running some other tests on her because of continuing issues she is having. I will update later on.
  8. D

Allergy testing question

Cheyenne is supposed to have allergy testing on Wednesday. Her c/f doc put her on IV antibiotics on Friday, will they still do the testing on Wednesday or do I need to call the ENT and postpone it?
  9. D

never mind

[No message]
  10. D

Intrapulmonary percussive ventilator

I got a call yesterday from the clinic. They want to try Cheyenne on this machine. Does anyone have any experience with this type of machine? How well do think it will work on a child?
  11. D

Intrapulmonary percussive ventilator

I got a call yesterday from the clinic. They want to try Cheyenne on this machine. Does anyone have any experience with this type of machine? How well do think it will work on a child?
  12. D

Question about Tobi

Cheyenne has been sick for all of this year. She has pneumonia now, for the second time since getting out of the hospital in January after being treated for pneumonia. She was on one week of oral Augmentin, 1.5 weeks of oral Omnicef, 1.5 weeks of IV Rocefen and now on one week of IV Tobi and...
  13. D

Question about Tobi

Cheyenne has been sick for all of this year. She has pneumonia now, for the second time since getting out of the hospital in January after being treated for pneumonia. She was on one week of oral Augmentin, 1.5 weeks of oral Omnicef, 1.5 weeks of IV Rocefen and now on one week of IV Tobi and...
  14. D

Julie

How is Mark? You and your whole family has been heavily on my mind lately so I wanted to check in on you all.
  15. D

just1more

Just wondering how he is doing?
  16. D

Cheyenne is back in (updated)

Hopefully, it will only be for a few days this time. Contact info for Amber "Cheyenne" rm 754 ph 918-403-0754 Sorry Melissa for the trouble you had finding us...I appreciate the call.
  17. D

Lupron Injections

Does anyone have any experience with this drug? Chey has to start this therapy as soon as her insurance say ok. It is a $1500.00 shot, once a month. She will be on it for three years... Any insight?
  18. D

Lupron Injections

Does anyone have any experience with this? Chey is has to start this as soon as her insurance approves it. Thanks,
  19. D

How do you know when

I am just curious about how they can tell. Is there a special test? Or can they tell from the suction? Thanks,
  20. D

Cheyenne is back in

So far we only know its not pnuemonia this time. She is anemic. If she will ever eat (didnt think I would ever say that pertaining to Chey)they are going to start the three day glucose testing thing. The doctor thinks she may have CFRD. We discussed placing a port, any thoughts? Take care all,