Search results

1. B

Trikafta and tendonitis

I was just diagnosed with tendonitis in my elbow. I’ve been on Kalydeco for about a year, and am thinking its a side effect from that. My CF doctor said tendonitis is a common side effect from Cipro, which I’ve taken many times, but my guess is its from the Kalydeco.
  2. B

CF Clinic and Doctor in Gainesville, FL

That’s great you had a good experience. Gainesville finally got my referral letter from the West Palm CF Clinic and now I hope to hear from them after reviewing it in the next couple of days. Looking forward to getting a new set of eyes on my condition.
  3. B

I’m glad you liked Dr. Lasano, that’s who my doctor in West Palm Beach recommended. I’m just waiting to get a referral from them so I can make an appointment. The next appointment for new patients isn’t until February. Good luck with everything!
  4. B

For those of you that go to Gainesville CF Clinic, who is your doctor and do you like them? My doctor in West Palm recommended Dr. Jorge Lascano. Looking for any information on doctors in Gainesville as I just moved to Jacksonville area and need to make an appointment. Thanks
  5. B

Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida

I live in Stuart FL and go to a CF Clinic in West Palm Beach. We’re looking to move further north because the waterways here in south FL are awful. The discharges from Lake O into the St. Lucie River have made the intercoastal and waterways around here brown and full of bateria. My husband and...
  6. B

New to Kalydeco

I have a few questions about Kalydeco. My mutation is 3272-26A->G, and I just started taking it five days ago. I know everyone is different, but wondering how long before you noticed a difference? Also what times do you take it and with what foods? I’m currently taking it with breakfast at...
  7. B

any others with one lung?

I have CF and had a right pneumonectomy in 2003. At that time my left lung was in almost perfect shape, meaning I had never got pneumonia in that lung and no infections, my surgeon thought maybe after removing my bad lung (which was only doing less than 10% of the work) that I may not have any...