3. F

why ??

4. F

why ??

5. F

why ??

6. F

New Chat

I'm just curious, what are these new "security features" you are referring to?
  7. F

New Chat

8. F

New Chat

9. F

New Chat

10. F

New Chat

11. F

chat room

All feel "better" being in there? Was the air condition on too low? Was it too hot? What am I missing?
  12. F

chat room

All feel "better" being in there? Was the air condition on too low? Was it too hot? What am I missing?
  13. F

chat room

14. F

chat room

15. F

chat room

All feel "better" being in there? Was the air condition on too low? Was it too hot? What am I missing? <br /> <br />
  16. F

New Category???

I agree with Cat. But "adults" and "parents" is still odd to me. Just make it "CF" and "Off topic". That way anything and everything even remotely related to CF goes in CF, and things that have nothing to do with CF go in off topic. Plain and simple, very easy, not a problem.
  17. F

New Category???

I agree with Cat. But "adults" and "parents" is still odd to me. Just make it "CF" and "Off topic". That way anything and everything even remotely related to CF goes in CF, and things that have nothing to do with CF go in off topic. Plain and simple, very easy, not a problem.
  18. F

New Category???

19. F

New Category???

20. F

New Category???

I agree with Cat. But "adults" and "parents" is still odd to me. Just make it "CF" and "Off topic". That way anything and everything even remotely related to CF goes in CF, and things that have nothing to do with CF go in off topic. Plain and simple, very easy, not a problem. <br /> <br /> <br />