Search results

1. G

help GAINING WEIGHT

Improve your diet plan, eat healthy and balanced diet to gain and maintain a healthy weight. Eat organic and natural foods rather than junk and processed foods. Take more natural protein foods to gain your muscles mass.
  2. G

EXERCISE for LIFE

Yeah of course exercise is very important for the life. It not only improve the physical fitness and body strength but also helpful to deal with a number of diseases specially blood pressure, stomach problems, heart diseases, and obesity.
  3. G

Yoga?

Yoga is a very good exercise for the physical fitness and mental health. I am doing it on regular basis in my routine workout. It helped me to control my stress, and depression. It also helped me to reduce my unnecessary weight and enhance my fitness level.
  4. G

What does yoga do for you?

Yoga is really an ideal exercise for the fitness and health improvement. I have started yoga exercise two week ago and I am feeling my health is 100 percent better than previous two week health. It boost my energy, improve my fitness level & body strength and also helped to control the stress...