Search results

1. R

Advice about diagnosis please

Thank you Bill. We did a full/whole exome sequencing and they only found the heterogzyte F508del mutation. The CF sequencing for me revealed nothing, for my husband it revealed the same heterogzyte F508del. Can I conclude now that my son is only carrier of F508del? If yes, can I conclude that...
  2. R

Advice about diagnosis please

My 9 year old son is a carrier of F508del. We recently discovered this while trying to find out why he has had chronic diarrhea since the age of 2 years. He has never had any other symptoms of CF. In the last 2 months we have been following strictly the Low-FODMAP diet and have managed to stop...
  3. R

(Almost) 4 year old son, awaiting "official" diagnosis

Mutations linked to symptoms, linked to geographic origin? Dear Aboveallislove Thank you for your post. I'm new to this. I'm wondering if somewhere out there on the www is a list showing all the 2000 gene mutations linked to most probably symptoms and geographic origin of that particular...
  4. R

Welcome Ambry Genetics

Blog Dear Alyssa - what is the address to read your blog please? I'm wondering if somewhere out there on the www, there is a list of the 1400+ mutations and what the most common symptoms are that relate to those mutations AND the geographic origin of those mutations....I"d be very grateful if...