Search results

1. R

Shout Out to the Grandparents Today

Today is Grandparents Day and wanted to shout out to the Grandparents, that get us through, support and with deepest love for our precious Grandchildren, Gran Daughters, Grand Sons with CF, and even CF Grandparents that are out there. ;) Thank you from the bottom of our/my hearts. I am SO...
  2. R

Medical CF Trash and Danger To Pets

Hi everyone! I thought i'd like call the attention of the dangers of medical trash with regards to our CF equipment and small parts for those who have their pets. My little 1 year old boy doggie recently had a very scary episode of a blockage and had a narrow escape from the vet. Here is some...
  3. R

Diluting Cayson?

Hi, So today I decided to dilute my Cayston a little more, because I was having terrible after bronchospasm /wheezing which I think is connect to the Cayston. Using 2 little sodium chloride vials in the box, instead of the usual 1. So far so good, alot better! It is FAR TOO STRONG with just...
  4. R

Persistent Wheeze

Any tips to clear up a pesky persistent wheeze on the right side? I just got out 2 days ago from the hospital for 2 weeks after a bad infection, I am still IVs, and don't want to come of IV til its gone, now on 3rd week. Any tips? I have tried everything, CPT, G5, huffing puffing, its really...