Search results

1. C

How old is the oldest person here?

I know you meant with CF. I am a friend of a couple CFers, but not one myself. I am 31, and just like to hear ages and general stuff about folks on whatever board I frequent...could be this one, could be BigSoccer, etc.
  2. C

I know you meant with CF. I am a friend of a couple CFers, but not one myself. I am 31, and just like to hear ages and general stuff about folks on whatever board I frequent...could be this one, could be BigSoccer, etc.
  3. C

4. C

Another Game

apple (Northern Spy)
  5. C

Another Game

apple (Northern Spy)
  6. C

Another Game

apple (Northern Spy)
  7. C

cf is merciful

I am a non CFer, and am new to posting here, but have lurked for quite a while. I do have a disability for which I use crutches. The disability is spina bifida, and occurs when the spine does not form properly as a fetus. I use crutches, and always will, and always have. This is the life I have...
  8. C

cf is merciful

I am a non CFer, and am new to posting here, but have lurked for quite a while. I do have a disability for which I use crutches. The disability is spina bifida, and occurs when the spine does not form properly as a fetus. I use crutches, and always will, and always have. This is the life I have...
  9. C

cf is merciful

10. C

Who are you in a nut shell

who are you in a nut shell My name is Cory I'm a male I'm 31 I live in Pennsylvania, U.S. I am nocf I weigh around 230lbs, and am 5ft10 I was laid off about 2 years ago I volunteer at <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.nhco.org">North Hills Community...
  11. C

Another Game

Iraq
  12. C

Another Game

Iraq
  13. C

Another Game

Iraq
  14. C

HELLO MY NAME IS:

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>name, age, cf or no cf or related to cfer etc., other ailments if you wish, and aw, heck, where you live too. </end quote></div> coryma = Cory age = 30 (31 on 12 Dec 2006) cf status = nocf, AIM buddy of <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  15. C

HELLO MY NAME IS:

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>name, age, cf or no cf or related to cfer etc., other ailments if you wish, and aw, heck, where you live too. </end quote></div> coryma = Cory age = 30 (31 on 12 Dec 2006) cf status = nocf, AIM buddy of <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  16. C

HELLO MY NAME IS:

17. C

About yourself

1. What time did you get up this morning? about 10 to 6am. 2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. I love the color quality. 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was The Guardian. 4. What is your favorite T.V show? The Office 5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A bowl of...
  18. C

About yourself

1. What time did you get up this morning? about 10 to 6am. 2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. I love the color quality. 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was The Guardian. 4. What is your favorite T.V show? The Office 5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A bowl of...
  19. C

About yourself

20. C

Comments on Real World cast memeber.

"Dealing with cf since birth my motto has always been live life to the fulliest like im sure most of us do, but there is a fine line that should not be crossed." Yup, very well said. When I think of people that can be used as role models to those with CF, Mallory Code, a golfer with CF at the U...