Search results

1. R

Df508 & m470v / 5t / 12tg

Hello, Does any one else have these Polymorphisms? If so what are your symptoms?
  2. R

dF508 and Sweat Test experience....

Good luck with your son, I'll be thinking of you and your family. Regards Rachel
  3. R

Hello, When she was little she had alot of Bronchiolitis and Pneumonia at 2years old. When she started Kindy at 4years old, she was constantly sick with a green nose and cough .They said it was asthma but, after trying every Asthma medication and preventative found , that was not the case. I...
  4. R

17 year old Daughter has DF508 and 3 x Polymorphisms ( Pancreatic Sufficient)

17 year old Daughter has DF508 and 3 x Polymorphisms ( Pancreatic Sufficient)
  5. R

We were phoned when my daughter was 2 weeks old and told that she was a carrier on DF508 and may have CF and to have a sweat test. Her results were negative for the sweat and we were told ,"when she was 6 weeks old, that she did not have CF and to take our daughter home and she would have a...
  6. R

Negative sweat test?

2 x Negative Sweat Tests Hello, My daughter has had 2 negative sweat tests! First was when her Guthrie, ( at birth), was positive, they gave her a sweat test, which came back negative and we were told she is just a carrier see you later have a happy life! When she was 4 - 6 she was constantly...