Search results

1. R

So my mind is kinda blown.

So I posted in a depressed state yesterday, explaining what I always felt these unexplainable sad days really mean....in short, they mean something bad is happening to someone who is dear to me or use to be dear to me. Then i speculated that it could have to do with an Ex because i feel sadness...
  2. R

The Mind Can Be Evil.

Today just has a bad feel about it. Nothing is specifically wrong, but it just has a gloom to it. On these days I think that someone I once knew well, in another life (by that I mean this same life, but in a different time period of it. . . not reincarnated sort of another life) is suffering, or...
  3. R

No one determines your value but you

I don't understand other people's brains sometimes. Which i know is common, cause if I knew how everyone thought I'd really know everything, and thats impossible. I have a good grasp on it, at least I feel like I do. Why people think what they do, I can at the very least empathize with their...
  4. R

I love Life. That is all.

So seeing as blogs are basically just live journals. Get ready to know me more than you'd like to. Because well. . . I have very little filter and i personally know none of yous and will never meet any of yous. SOOOO more reason to let my freak flag fly! I often don't feel like i belong on...
  5. R

Optimists

So I'm new to this site, and thus far I have noticed many "Aged" Cf-ers. Which makes me very optimist about the future. My question for all you is "What is positive in your life?" and "What do you do to stay optimist?" :)