Search results

1. M

Negative reaction to enzymes, anyone pretty familiar with them?

Hey guys, first off sorry for having a ton of questions, I'm new to being treated for cf and this forum has been great. I was wondering if anyone has ever has any adverse reactions to enzymes? I was prescribed zenpep and every time I take it I have an adverse reaction, the best way I can...
  2. M

Anyone else have gastroperesis and CF?

I'm having a hard time putting any weight back on between having the two. I lost 40lbs, with stomach problems before being diagnosed with gp and cf, I'm 5'6 and only weigh 115 lbs right now (male). I was wondering if anyone else has both and if so, how do you manage? I have a VERY hard time...
  3. M

Alcohol and cf?

Anyone with cf still occasionally indulge in a few drinks? Was wondering if being pancreas insufficient was the same as having pancreatis? I know cf effects your pancreas because of the mucous clogging it up, but is this same same as having pancreatis? If so, I know ithat you can't have any...
  4. M

26, just diagnosed, advice/input/kind words welcome.

Hey guys, whats up? Here's my story.... For the past 6 months I've been having bad stomach problems, hard time keeping food or liquids down, throwing up after meals because I was too full, etc. I ended up losing around 40 lbs and just feeling not myself. I went to numerous doctors, got cat...