Search results

1. P

CF and natural options... ???

My post here is sincere as I explained... I am not selling anything, just gathering the info on CF... Regarding MMS... this thing is for real, not a hoax... I know many people who were taking it and no one died or had any bad side effects from it... only good ones ;) Here is another...
  2. P

How do you know this? Has anyone tried and died yet?
  3. P

I am just gathering informations. It's not my decision in the end about how will parents help their kid. Regarding MMS, you probably did not read what I said earlier... I have a friend who cured his lymphoma cancer exclusively with MMS and nothing else! There are innumerable cases where MMS is...
  4. P

What is MMS ! http://mmswiki.is/index.php?title=Basic_Science_of_MMS
  5. P

Obviously you don't know much about the MMS ;) It's not bleach!!! This is a common mistake people do when they actually don't know much about it but they talk like they know the science ;)
  6. P

Thank you for your comment. However I have to strongly disagree with your statement regarding the MMS ;) I have a friend who cured his lymphoma cancer exclusively with MMS and nothing else! There are innumerable cases where MMS is helping the autistic children to get back to normal (google...
  7. P

Thank you for directions. What about MMS or cannabis... any connections which could help to get better?
  8. P

Hi, I am asking on behalf of my friends who have a 4yo son with CF... what are natural options in such cases? Thank you!
  9. P

Who are you in a nut shell

Hi, my name is Tat Purusha das, I am a father of 3, located in Europe... I joined your forum because I am looking for knowledge with intention to forward it to my friends who have a 4y son with cystic fibrosis. Best regards to everybody!