Search results

1. E

Marriage

I am in a similar situation, but for me, I'M the one with CF relying on state insurance. When my fiance and I got engaged, we were under the impression that we could have a ceremony and reception, just not have any legal documents saying we were married. But... Low and behold, I just learned in...
  2. E

Cystic Fibrosis and Florida? Live in Florida? Please Reply!

That is wonderful! Get back down to Florida girl!
  3. E

Thanks! I felt wonderful when I was at the beach. It was pretty funny actually, in the morning when we left the hotel in Orlando to go to Cocoa Beach my o2 sats were 94 after treatments. When we got to the beach and had walked around a bit, they went up to 97, and then after a few hours of...
  4. E

Hi there! Recently I have come to the realization that Oregon (where I currently live) just isn't doing it for these breathers of mine! Some allergy here just completely tightens up my lungs, leaving me reliant on albuterol (only giving me minimal relief) or desperate for the ocean air... I...
  5. E

Who are you in a nut shell

Hi! I'm Emily, but most people call me Em. I'm 18, have 2 siblings, both have CF. My sister was the first, and she was diagnosed when she was 2. I was next, and though I was diagnosed at 2 weeks, my mom knew I had CF a couple days after my birth because of stomach problems. She started giving me...