Search results

1. D

infant pft's

My son had his infant pulmonary tests done at 1 and 2. They wanted to check to see how much lung function was lost when he had a hemothrax at 5 months old. He had to have a chest tubes and be on the ventilator, 4 months home oxygen. I was very nervous but I feel the more we know the better. Im...
  2. D

infant pft's

My son had his infant pulmonary tests done at 1 and 2. They wanted to check to see how much lung function was lost when he had a hemothrax at 5 months old. He had to have a chest tubes and be on the ventilator, 4 months home oxygen. I was very nervous but I feel the more we know the better. Im...
  3. D

infant pft's

4. D

infant pft's

5. D

infant pft's

6. D

Enzymes

Good point. Zantac helped Damien also. We take it 2x daily morning and before bed.
  7. D

Enzymes

Good point. Zantac helped Damien also. We take it 2x daily morning and before bed.
  8. D

Enzymes

9. D

Enzymes

10. D

Enzymes

11. D

Enzymes

My son had a very hard time gaining weight , he was on 4 creon 5s at that size also the nutrionist calculates those enzymes and 4 will be the max dose but my son needed the max dose. I was also concerned but we fought really hard to keep out a feeding tube. As I look back not untill we started...
  12. D

Enzymes

My son had a very hard time gaining weight , he was on 4 creon 5s at that size also the nutrionist calculates those enzymes and 4 will be the max dose but my son needed the max dose. I was also concerned but we fought really hard to keep out a feeding tube. As I look back not untill we started...
  13. D

Enzymes

14. D

Enzymes

15. D

Enzymes

16. D

Respitech Incorage

Here is a pic of Damien doing his vest.The perturbed look on his face is not from discomfort doing his vest but irritation from mom getting up while doing vest to take pictures of him.LOL ARIA
  17. D

Respitech Incorage

Here is a pic of Damien doing his vest.The perturbed look on his face is not from discomfort doing his vest but irritation from mom getting up while doing vest to take pictures of him.LOL ARIA
  18. D

Respitech Incorage

19. D

Respitech Incorage

20. D

Respitech Incorage