Search results

1. B

For people my age

My name is Brandon Justice and I'm from Texas, I'm delF508 homozygous and I'm 20 years old with an Fev1 of 89%. If any of you need someone to talk to, please visit my blog brandoncysticfibrosis.wordpress.com I give updates on my life, how I stay in shape, and how I went from a downward spiral...
  2. B

Orkambi Success

@Rickengelage my Fev1 was 74% and to be perfectly honest, I didn't feel this "hell week". And ya know, the differences were subtle. So there wasn't a tipping point that I noticed. But I will tell you that.I went from being hospitalized every 96-9 months to now here I haven't seen the inside of a...
  3. B

Good Probiotic?

I use Plexus Pro Bio. It's the best probiotic for combatting thrush and keeping my gut healthy that I've found. Anyone have suggestions?
  4. B

CrossFit

I'm pretty new to the forums and I know a lot of you don't know me, but take this from someone who has done just about everything airway clearance wise, crossfit is the best method by far. Starting is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Let me know if you have a method you're a strong...
  5. B

Orkambi Success

I'm delta F508 homozygous, I'm 20 years old with an FEV1 of 89% and it's all thanks to Orkambi. I've been on the drug for 2 years through its clinical trial phase. Trust me everyone, it's a miracle. Diet and exercise and certain health and wellness products along with Orkambi is key to your...
  6. B

Treatment for the mildly diseased

I'm delta F508 homozygous, I'm 20 years old with an FEV1 of 89% and it's all thanks to Orkambi. I've been on the drug for 2 years through its clinical trial phase. Trust me everyone, it's a miracle. Diet and exercise and certain health and wellness products along with Orkambi is key to your...
  7. B

Post Your Orkambi Updates

8. B

Who are you in a nut shell

9. B

For people taking Orkambi